Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Well, I am drained. 

Glad I stuck with Nicole despite all the nastiness flung at her these days : she was definitely not a manipulative faking tease making fun of us "suckers", she brought the guy home when she could have gone outside, she apparently reassured him about the alleged lack of nightvision on the cam, and she set up the bedspread so that there was no way for the guy to grab the covers.

The rest was a tigress, hot like a steam engine, who didn't hide anything of her pleasure and feminity (the towelgate seems far, far away now ...)

Kudos to the guy, he was a champ too.

A big thanks for sharing the moment.

(Oh I still have a gripe : damn guys and gals, you are young and careless and it is okay, but damn, those condoms have other uses than makeshift baloons. You have multiple partners you barely know, stay safe, damn !)

vlk- the only thing I used a rubber for was filling them with water, whip cream, and or milk- they make great "small" ballons, and if you hit a windshield, the drivers first response is to turn on the wipers- and if it's whip cream- it smeared the windshield hahahahaha:biggrin::biggrin:

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, happyone said:

Now that we know she really enjoys sex, I am looking forward to her genuinely showing us by herself (naked of course)

and uncovered how she can really get herself a good orgasm

she could always borrow or go by a "pinky", or "blackie":biggrin::biggrin: