Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

I will tell them Thanks Des

No problem. I should clarify. The ECF forum is people that vape. And the CASAA site has information in support of vaping. CASAA is fighting the system that wishes to stop it.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

You make a good point phantom, but this why the mass exodus from the apartment.... what you see now, you can get for free all over the internet. L and P do entertain be it very infrequently......for me unfortunately, I miss Nora and what she and Kiko created. The apartment now is just plain boring to me.

Can't say that I miss Nora but things have slowed down. I think if we understood the language it would help. Hell it would help all the apartments

I have to disagree.

You can't define what is supposed to be "real life" based on based on what you should have done in a similar situation.

Some people likes receives people (as Nelly and Bogdan), other people doesnt (Leora and Paul). Some people enjoys to spend their time outside (Adele) other people doesn't (Ilona).

If you remember when Ilona was first in the apartment in the back bedroom, with White and I think Sara and/or Anna, the two of them would always go out and leave Ilona at home. I used to think of her as Cinderella. She always appeared to never want to go out then she would bash away on the laptop or even better get her kit off and strut about the place stark naked and pose open crotch to the world, hiding nothing. Then when they left, Ilona started to impose her presence on the others and became a manipulating little witch. I don't think she enjoyed going out or drinking as she showed when her and Layla came back pissed and threw up big time. It's been a strange apartment ever since Nora left (as many others have previously observed)!

I have to disagree.

You can't define what is supposed to be "real life" based on based on what you should have done in a similar situation.

Some people likes receives people (as Nelly and Bogdan), other people doesnt (Leora and Paul). Some people enjoys to spend their time outside (Adele) other people doesn't (Ilona).

soooo, real life is waking up in the afternoon, eating, sleeping, going out all night, returning early morning, sleeping all day, Repeating...every (or almost) day???? Not in my world!  Once i a while, yes...every or almost every day???

soooo, real life is waking up in the afternoon, eating, sleeping, going out all night, returning early morning, sleeping all day, Repeating...every (or almost) day???? Not in my world!  Once i a while, yes...every or almost every day???

It's the way of life of some young people when they are on vacation.

By the way,I just react to the message of Testa indicating that the lives of these girls are not real because they do not invite their friends at home. On that point i disagree. But there are a few other obvious points that make this appartment different of "real life"

You make a good point phantom, but this why the mass exodus from the apartment.... what you see now, you can get for free all over the internet. L and P do entertain be it very infrequently......for me unfortunately, I miss Nora and what she and Kiko created. The apartment now is just plain boring to me.

It was boring when Nora and Kiko were around.  Nothing much has changed.

It's the way of life of some young people when they are on vacation.

By the way,I just react to the message of Testa indicating that the lives of these girls are not real because they do not invite their friends at home. On that point i disagree. But there are a few other obvious points that make htis appartment diffent

I was under the impression that they also came to advance careerrs, i.e., designing for Adele, model for Danaya?? If not, and this is all vacation time, RLC is really ripping off the customers (the one's that pay) since the girls 'real life' includes almost no time in the apartment (except for a few shows that appear planned, sleeping, eating, showering...).  As i've said before, it hard to be a voyeur when there's nothing to watch...especially in this room? 

I was under the impression that they also came to advance careerrs, i.e., designing for Adele, model for Danaya?? If not, and this is all vacation time, RLC is really ripping off the customers (the one's that pay) since the girls 'real life' includes almost no time in the apartment (except for a few shows that appear planned, sleeping, eating, showering...).  As i've said before, it hard to be a voyeur when there's nothing to watch...especially in this room?

I don't care about their personnals motivations to be in this Barcelona appartment. As every RLC tenants it's for the money.

I agree, if they spend all their time outside the appartment is useless