Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

2 hours ago, kitek said:

Nicole is going for a date with the guy she met at the party she went to on Saturday with Michelle.

Shame. I'd hoped it was the same guy who came to the house. She'll be getting a reputation! but it might be too late and she might already have one .....:sad:

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

49 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Looking at both sides? They both have done wrong. Nicole have the music on and you could hear it in Jess's room with the doors closed.

maybe when nic got in jess had music loud, after bath she asked through door if jess could turn down a bit and when she didnt nic put hers loud to cover the noise? just a thought

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Shame. I'd hoped it was the same guy who came to the house. She'll be getting a reputation! but it might be too late and she might already have one .....:sad:

As long as she has fun. ... Do not worry about reputation. ... The 60s are over! ... Also girls can have fun today. ... :)

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Thanks Kitek. I've just come on forum and 1st impressions fron the odd post was that they'd patched up their differences. Apparently not, and that's sad...:sad:

Yes Naga it seems yesterdays brief chat together was only a temporary reprieve from the bickering between them

5 minutes ago, MrBox said:

It is easy to see that she is working. It is part of her teasing show and has nothing to do with fun. ... Can you not see that? ... Really?

What I see right now is Jess dancing and singing and enjoying it. Do you see Nicole doing that? No you can't because she's not home is she. And I'm fine with her being gone "if" she did things when she was in. But lately she comes back to shower. And sleep if she can.

• Upvote 1