Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, DES7469 said:

What I see right now is Jess dancing and singing and enjoying it. Do you see Nicole doing that? No you can't because she's not home is she. And I'm fine with her being gone "if" she did things when she was in. But lately she comes back to shower. And sleep if she can.

Sorry. I can not see that she is having fun. ... Maybe you are right. ... I do not know. .... Anyway, i can not see it. I only see a cam show on RLC. ... not real and without fun .. :sad:

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, mikeusa said:

lima has no bottoms on

did she come home like that, or take off her pants- which she had when she left??????

2 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Sorry. I can not see that she is having fun. ... Maybe you are right. ... I do not know. .... Anyway, i can not see it. I only see a cam show on RLC. ... not real and without fun .. :sad:

I'm going let this go. You enjoy RLC your way. If you can find any enjoyment in it. And I'll enjoy it my way. But I'm done talking who's right for RLC and who's wrong.

• Upvote 3

Just now, DES7469 said:

I'm going let this go. You enjoy RLC your way. If you can find any enjoyment in it. And I'll enjoy it my way. But I'm done talking who's right for RLC and who's wrong.

I agree. ... This can not be solved. ... but please ... let me state my opinion ... :)