Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

bon parlons peu mais parlons bien

j' ai pas vu Dayana  sous la douche encore aujourd'hui  :D :D :D :D

good talk but few are talking about I have not seen Dayana in the shower today 

: D : D : D : D

True, it's not just about the sex, but it's also not just about everything except sex. It's about Real Life.

I do not think that 24/7 sex is the goal for any apartment. ... But even the normal (1-2 times sex a week; see results below) would be more than outstanding for this apartment (and the apartment of K&K), because they seams to have no sex at all. Since the girls are also often out and are used to be boring when there are "at home" i can not see any advantages to the situation before the restart. Ultimately, it's become even worse, as it now seems all the girls are teasing only without any exception (this was not the case in the past) and this apartment also lack a girl like Nora who really has lived in this apartment. :(

Results (in average) of a study of Durex (condom manufacturer :) ): 

Age between 35 and 40:  112 times sex a year

Age between 25 and 34: 108  times sex a year

Age between 16 and 20:  90 times sex a year

Hahahahahah, lmfao, that's the most ridiculous argument and survey I have ever heard :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Hahahahahah, lmfao, that's the most ridiculous argument and survey I have ever heard :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Yes. :) ... It does not make sense to conclude something out of the survey to the girls living in this apartment. ... The girls are just there to give a show. ... I know that. :)

But to be honest, the most ridiculous argument in this forum are normaly given by the people who think this apartment is real.  ::) ... Well, it makes my post no better.

Looks like Danaya has won the day and told Adele she is not going out tonight so Adele follows suit. Something happened last night during their night out, resulting in the cool attitude towards each other when they came home and that has spilled over to today. But at last Danaya has stood her ground which must have been what that was all about this afternoon so well done Danaya, stick your heels in and be yourself. You have won this particular battle  :woohoo:

CAN I GIVE MY OPINION REALLY QUICKLY GUYS,,,,I REALLY REALLY REALLY WANT TO FUCK ADELE'S SEXY ASS,,,DAMN!!!!

OH AND THEY ARE ABOUT TO HAVE ANOTHER CANDLELIGHT BATH. :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby:

OK GENTLEMEN AND LADIES CARRY ON :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

CAN I GIVE MY OPINION REALLY QUICKLY GUYS,,,,I REALLY REALLY REALLY WANT TO FUCK ADELE'S SEXY ASS,,,DAMN!!!!

OH AND THEY ARE ABOUT TO HAVE ANOTHER CANDLELIGHT BATH. :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby:

OK GENTLEMEN AND LADIES CARRY ON :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

The race is about to start and you posted this. The first thing I thought was Gentlemen start your engines.  lollol354.gif

Dear Abdul, that hate the critics again nicely tricked out. at the romantic play of light candle a better mood comes up straight away, despite additional lamp. did great. since someone else to complain about.