Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

4 hours ago, mic351 said:

Sí, bueno, no sé sobre el resto de ustedes, pero estoy un poco molesto a Jessica. Me recuerda a Miliena. Aquí tuvimos Nicole darnos algunos espectáculos de sexo épicas y Jessica se interpone en el medio de su mierda. Suma de ella es Nicole se queda fuera y todo lo que vemos son estos espectáculos estúpidos leva (niña ni siquiera puede bailar sexy) y un borracho drogadicto que ni siquiera está seguro de qué planeta que está encendido. Me acerca cansado de estas perras puritanas que necesitan para quedarse en casa y RLC necesita para conseguir Irma, Isabel, Adele, Lola, o incluso Anna espalda.

I do not go out in defense of Jess, I do not have to attack Nicole, as far as she has sex.
I just point out my experience when I was a college student and I had to share the floor ...
To say that sharing a flat, already in itself is complicated, problems when sharing expenses, cleaning clothes, food, expenses of light, water, electricity (the latter they do not have to worry) ...
Another issue, is to take people (friends) in our case were friends back home ...
The boys have fewer problems (in general), to bring girls home, especially the next morning the girl was not really a problem, but if it was a problem we had sex at home, especially When you were studying and your roommate was having a good time in the next room ... (it has happened to me in both parts of the story). So much I understand Jess, as I get into the skin of Nicole ...
That creates conflicts, we reached an agreement, but do not think it was easy ... at the time of exams, nothing sexi at home, to take a girl home, the others we had to know beforehand (imagine the fevers of The night, and not being able to contact one of them, or stayed home), the girls could not stay at home all night ...
You know what happened, that after a short time, after not solving the problems, there were always strikes, it was reached the consensus that parties, but that each one sought life as he could.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

27 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I believe that Jessica is just as nasty as all the rest of the girls that have graced B1's doorstep.   Jessica just chooses to be nasty outside the apartment so she doesn't have to show her true colors inside the apartment where her boyfriend might find out.   She just left to meet up with another dude, so she ain't no better than any of the rest of them in my opinion.  This meeting was all arranged by Lima and it's very obvious!!

She has shown her nasty side so i wont argue. Not sure all the girls are so Nasty though. Irma sure was not. 

4 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

She has shown her nasty side so i wont argue. Not sure all the girls are so Nasty though. Irma sure was not. 

I agree, Irma kept it in check while in the apartment but there is no telling how she was outside the apartment.   She spent more than her fair share outside the apartment while maintaining a good balance for the viewers when she was home!

• Upvote 4

12 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I agree, Irma kept it in check while in the apartment but there is no telling how she was outside the apartment.   She spent more than her fair share outside the apartment while maintaining a good balance for the viewers when she was home!

I think many women from Russia and Ukraine will probably have a temper if provoked! But the language often makes it sound a lot harder than it actually is! 

But then Irma is not Ukrainian or Russian. If she was not as nice as we all think then she was a damn good actress as keeping up the lovely personality all the time. It would be too hard. I believe and you may not agree with me that she is like that anyway inside and out. Even Ilona had her mood swings and they were very obvious!

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

I think many women from Russia and Ukraine will probably have a temper if provoked! But the language often makes it sound a lot harder than it actually is! 

But then Irma is not Ukrainian or Russian. If she was not as nice as we all think then she was a damn good actress as keeping up the lovely personality all the time. It would be too hard. I believe and you may not agree with me that she is like that anyway inside and out. Even Ilona had her mood swings and they were very obvious!

I was using the word nasty to cover many different situations.  I agree with what you said!

Because being alert for Nicole ... if RLC does not care that the people who have contracted to live in the house, and we do not care that B1 has lost all hope of spectacle because one of the participants (in this case if I mean Nicole) have problems with all the housewives, Jess, Danaya, Michelle ... and Lima is that happens of all, she leaves in a few days ... so for her can sink the boat. ..
You know what hurts me, that it is we who continue to endure everything.
Parties in the house? What happened to that ...
Bathrooms in couple? When was the last ...
And they are just examples ... I do not say that Jess is an angel, but she is at home for the amusement of the people ... although to many we do not like the amount of hours that she dedicates to her business ... but it is What RLC decides ...
In B1, there was life, but it seems that RLC did not have the view of not allowing that project of life in the house to be spoiled.

• Upvote 3

23 minutes ago, vortios said:

Because being alert for Nicole ... if RLC does not care that the people who have contracted to live in the house, and we do not care that B1 has lost all hope of spectacle because one of the participants (in this case if I mean Nicole) have problems with all the housewives, Jess, Danaya, Michelle ... and Lima is that happens of all, she leaves in a few days ... so for her can sink the boat. ..
You know what hurts me, that it is we who continue to endure everything.
Parties in the house? What happened to that ...
Bathrooms in couple? When was the last ...
And they are just examples ... I do not say that Jess is an angel, but she is at home for the amusement of the people ... although to many we do not like the amount of hours that she dedicates to her business ... but it is What RLC decides ...
In B1, there was life, but it seems that RLC did not have the view of not allowing that project of life in the house to be spoiled.

It seems to me RLCs plan for a happy entertaining B1 has partly gone wrong due to the fallout. Melissa was not kept on because of her long absence from apartment and low interaction with others in the apartment maybe. They bring Nicole in to change things and its gone sour and Nicole is now away more than Melissa. So will Nicole's contract be ended after 1 month. Will be interesting to see what happens.

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

It seems to me RLCs plan for a happy entertaining B1 has partly gone wrong due to the fallout. Melissa was not kept on because of her long absence from apartment and low interaction with others in the apartment maybe. They bring Nicole in to change things and its gone sour and Nicole is now away more than Melissa. So will Nicole's contract be ended after 1 month. Will be interesting to see what happens.

I do not know for the reason that she came to Barcelona (Melissa), but if I know she was working on several sessions for various modeling agencies ...
I think rather, she came, did her job, and left. The consideration was for her to show her body, what she did and with great success.

55 minutes ago, vortios said:

Porque estar alerta para Nicole ... si RLC no le importa que las personas que han contratado para vivir en la casa, y no nos importa que B1 haya perdido toda esperanza de espectáculo porque uno de los participantes (en este caso si me refiero Nicole) tienen problemas con todas las amas de casa, Jess, Danaya, Michelle ... y Lima es lo que pasa de todo, sale en unos días ... para que ella pueda hundir el bote. ..
Ya sabes lo que me duele, que somos nosotros los que siguen sufriendo todo.
Partes en la casa? ¿Qué pasó con eso ...
Baños en pareja? ¿Cuándo fue la última ...
Y son sólo algunos ejemplos ... No digo que Jess es un ángel, pero ella está en casa para la diversión de la gente ... aunque a muchos no nos gusta la cantidad de horas que se dedica a su negocio ... pero es lo RLC decide ...
en B1, había vida, pero parece que RLC no tenía el punto de vista de no permitir que el proyecto de vida en la casa para ser echado a perder.

Vortios no te preocupes por Nicole ella esta ganando mucho dinero con un cliente muy muy muy rico y muy muy muy viejo.Jajajajajajaja

Vortios do not worry about Nicole she is making a lot of money with a very very very rich and very very old customer.LOL

• Upvote 1