Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

This forum is fascinating to read, almost as good as 1010"s erotic stories. There is only one reason anyone saw what you did tonight, that is because Adele is not feeling well, and all this discussion over the last 3 pages would have been a mute point and would have nothing but complaining because the girls were out clubbing again.

Nora's project was created for one reason and one reason only, to bring you the viewers the very best, most beautiful, sensual women that Russia and the Ukraine have to offer. Then place them in a beautiful warm place like Barcelona Spain, to melt off the arctic cold they deal with on a regular basis, Strip these girls down to just lingerie and swim suits with some nudity most of the time, and let them have fun hamming it up in front of the cameras. Great concept that worked extremely well if you look back at all the incredible beautiful women that have graced the apartment since it's inception.

Now that Nora and Kiko left the project, the apartment simply no longer operates under the original concept, and we have seen it evolve into far more nudity, I am not complaining, because it brought IRMA and ANNA to the project and they have become legendary only surpassed by the popularity of K&K, but outside of them you have the zany craziness and antics from Ilona that were staged, You had the complete shyness of Layla, with no real personality, and now these 2 Danaya and Adele who dedicate themselves to the clubbing life, Great eye candy no doubt about it. But everything they do is staged and fake as hell, and on top of that, it is plain terrible acting like blues webcamming. They try hard to relive all the scenarios that were created during Nora's rein over the apartment, but fail to even come close to bringing the excitement that original casts of girls, or the realness of IRMA and ANNA's and K&K's personalities brought to the apartment in Spain.

And why do you ask, FAKE SHIT SUCKS, and even though Nora made it happen, it was real, K&K they were real and not acting, Irma and ANNA they were real and not acting, and real life is the concept that this entire site thrives on.

As always these are my thoughts and long time member of RLC, you have the right to agree to disagree. one more time FAKE SHIT SUCKS :'( :'( :'( :curse: :curse: :bang head: :bang head:

Thestarider, I will have to respectably disagree with you that what K&K had in Barcelona was real and not scripted.  I wasn't going to respond to this post at first until I read BB's post where he was talking about their massage.  The massage that took place between K&K that night was more scripted then most of them have been on RLC and it was very apparent.  They are, wether you want to buy into it or not, directed by RLC to do certain things when it comes to the all girls apartment.  The new K&K apartment will not necessarily be the same way, as I believe that K&K came back under many conditions given to RLC as to what they were or weren't going to do.  As for the acting, they are all acting when it comes to either of these apartments.  Just my thoughts and I could be wrong or right and you are right about one thing "FAKE SHIT SUCKS".

I agree but there was also lots of fake stuff during Nora reign.

By example The famous K and K massage was obviously scripted. K & K  spent all day long sit or lying legs wide open in front of the camera wearing only panties or thong. It was for the show.

Everything is not perfect but i deal with it. Except when the girls go out 5 or 6 days a week.

Except Nora herself, i dont miss the "Nora reign"

I looked up the old records. It seemed to me that some actions of girls with accuracy repeated of their successors. This suggests about a scenario. Subsequent saw the video of predecessors  and repeat some things.

• Upvote 1

I appreciate all the input from everyone who chooses to voice their thoughts, It matters not whether I agree or disagree. That is the function of this forum. I actually like to hear everyone's point of view on what they see and how it makes them feel. From all the information posted about a particular subject, I could have my mind changed, all in all I see what I see and you see what you see, could be a completely different perspectives, and that is what makes all human.  :clap: :clap: :clap:

Ok BB points well taken, but as for the  infamous K&K massage, lets recall a bit if you will. The very first girl on girl massage in that apartment was Kristy giving Nora massage after the three of them had been drinking wine in the living room if my memory serves me well. The massages have just escalated from that point because it worked. Same goes with the candle light baths, started with Nora and Milana to loosen Milana up a bit to the cameras. and escalated to the point we see now because it worked. The titty rubbing started with Irma and now is part of Danaya's thing because it worked. The full nudity around the apartment started with Ilona, and now is a part of everyday life for the girls because it worked.

So my take on the scripting or influence on the apartments:

It all started for all the apartments about the time the Barcelona apartment was brought online, there are still a few hold outs from the old RLC.

RLC went from being a small project that was intended to bring couples real lives to the web 24/7. and became very popular, and is now a cooperate owned entity.

That is when I believe that influence of the RLC became apparent not only in Barcelona summer fun vacation apartment as so many believe, but it also has been used to change all the apartments to some degree. Susan and Hector is a good example before the fight sex sometimes, after the fight almost twice daily and in perfect view for the cameras. Leora old apartment, Humm versus Leora new apartment. BB if you have been a member for awhile you know exactly what I 'm talking about.

The Barcelona apartment gets singled out because it was not a couples apartment, but for girls on vacation, and was the only difference at that time.

Now with the evolution of time this apartment has changed it's philosophy dramatically in how it represents itself, and in my opinion is why Nora and Kiko left the project, they wanted no part of it this new philosophy for the apartment.

Just my thoughts as always are open to comments and are welcomed.

Not to be disrespectful again but I believe the first girl/girl massage was Nora & Kamila if memory serves me correctly.  Also Thes, do you really believe that Nora & Kiko left because of some new philosophy of this apartment?  Maybe you are correct but it also could be that maybe they were just tired of being in front of the cameras all the time.  Maybe they want to try and start a family now, it could be for a whole list of reasons.  However, I believe they are still actively involved in the all girls apartment, and to some extent the K&K apartment.

Thes, thank you for your compliment about my stories. I agree with your analysis about all the girls, oh sage one!

Let's face it guys there are is some acting in every apartment. Certainly Leora's bates are shows. So is almost anything.

So what! It isn't like they aren't real also though. But this is entertainment.

So, just enjoy it! Why would anyone be unhappy with all we get to see? A couple of minutes ago I saw Suzan deepthroating Hector's cock! I should have had her in my stories! She has gotten real good at it!

5 minutes ago, mr1010 said:

Thes, thank you for your compliment about my stories. I agree with your analysis about all the girls, oh sage one!

Let's face it guys there are is some acting in every apartment. Certainly Leora's bates are shows. So is almost anything.

So what! It isn't like they aren't real also though. But this is entertainment.

So, just enjoy it! Why would anyone be unhappy with all we get to see? A couple of minutes ago I saw Suzan deepthroating Hector's cock! I should have had her in my stories! She has gotten real good at it!

She always has been at it, but since the fight they have taken on a whole new attitude towards their sex life amazingly right after the maintenance outage.