Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, Benfold said:
  • we just keep paying $49.95 a month to look a beautiful young ladies, arguing, hiding from the cams, 'bating under the covers, etc.. - That's on you, if you don't want to pay, stop paying
  • You don't like the comments in here, don't read them. - I don't. I add those people to my block list, like I'll be adding you after this post
  • I believe any payiing RLC Member  has the right to bitch about  anything to do with RLC. - You do realise that CamCaps is in no way affiliated with RLC, and your bitching here has no impact whatsoever except that the discussion is ruined by your bullshit?

Goodbye

Why do you consider a critical discussion as ruined? ... It would be a wast of space and time only write positive if the situation is actually not very good (expect Nicole of course).

Some people are not into critical discussions.  They would just as soon live in a lollipop world and shut all out who do not agree or adhere to their narrow minded thinking.  OH NO!!!!!  PLEASE, PLEASE DON"T HIT ME WITH THE DREADED BLOCK!!!!!   :biggrin:    As if I give a rat's ass.  Narrow minded dipstick...

Just now, cacjc said:

Well we can watch jess dance and roll around on her bed with some nice spreads or we can watch someone cut toe nails.

yep or Dasha in her bed with a girl... (receive treatment of fingernails)

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, Benfold said:
  • we just keep paying $49.95 a month to look a beautiful young ladies, arguing, hiding from the cams, 'bating under the covers, etc.. - That's on you, if you don't want to pay, stop paying
  • You don't like the comments in here, don't read them. - I don't. I add those people to my block list, like I'll be adding you after this post
  • I believe any payiing RLC Member  has the right to bitch about  anything to do with RLC. - You do realise that CamCaps is in no way affiliated with RLC, and your bitching here has no impact whatsoever except that the discussion is ruined by your bullshit?

Goodbye

And for those a little smarter, pay less, since it's easy to get free months.