Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

2 minutes ago, havingablast said:

Fairy nuff. :shy:

My thoughts are that the only person being hard on Jess is Jess.

Just the way I see things, you obviously have a higher regard of her in this fantasy world in which we indulge.

I like them both the problem between them is just that between them.You and i arguing about who is right or who is wrong won't solve anything.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, havingablast said:

Fairy nuff. :shy:

My thoughts are that the only person being hard on Jess is Jess.

Just the way I see things, you obviously have a higher regard of her in this fantasy world in which we indulge.

Fairy nuff??  What the hell is that.

Nicole makes the noise at night with no regards to her roommates.  It all starts and stops with Nicole.  When she grows up and takes responsibility for her actions, life will be good in the house.  Until then tension.  Jessica only wants others to respect her space.  I would react the same way if I was in her shoes.

13 minutes ago, F219 said:

Fairy nuff??  What the hell is that.

Nicole makes the noise at night with no regards to her roommates.  It all starts and stops with Nicole.  When she grows up and takes responsibility for her actions, life will be good in the house.  Until then tension.  Jessica only wants others to respect her space.  I would react the same way if I was in her shoes.

I bet, as soon as Jessica move out everything will be fine. She try to supress Nicole. That is never a good idea.

This apartment do not need a workaholic. It need people that actually have fun. ... Just remember the cast RLC had last year at this time. Nicole would fit very nice. ... Jessica is the rotten apple in this cast. That is for sure.

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, Noldus said:

1050 Nicole left

38 minutes ago, F219 said:

1103 Lima left with a kiss goodbye to Jessica

When these happened, I thought OH BOY  Jess is alone again in apt and can exercise naked, or play naked like she did before  When she rushed to her room

I thought here we go!   But Alas, it was only to put on makeup and clothes for her cam show., so again we are playing second fiddle.  Damn-guess the show must go on.

37 minutes ago, MrBox said:

I bet, as soon as Jessica move out everything will be fine. She try to supress Nicole. That is never a good idea.

This apartment do not need a workaholic. It need people that actually have fun. ... Just remember the cast RLC had last year at this time. Nicole would fit very nice. ... Jessica is the rotten apple in this cast. That is for sure.

You have your opinion and I have mine.

Jessica yelled because someone kept her up at night so it is her fault.  I agree with the cam side however this disagreement between started with Nicole.

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, happyone said:

When these happened, I thought OH BOY  Jess is alone again in apt and can exercise naked, or play naked like she did before  When she rushed to her room

I thought here we go!   But Alas, it was only to put on makeup and clothes for her cam show., so again we are playing second fiddle.  Damn-guess the show must go on.

Too early in the day.  If this was after her 4 hour block around 1700, then maybe.

Just now, F219 said:

You have your opinion and I have mine.

Jessica yelled because someone kept her up at night so it is her fault.  I agree with the cam side however this disagreement between started with Nicole.

Do you really want an apartment were the most restrained girl make the rules for all others? If people life together, they need to find an agreement. ... but ... The idea can not be to reduce everything to the lowest level posible. "Live and let live". Nicole should be able to have a life there, even if Jessica decides just to be there for work. It actually very simple. 

BTW, Jessica is the most fun killing resident in a very long time. Very bad cast.

9 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Do you really want an apartment were the most restrained girl make the rules for all others? If people life together, they need to find an agreement. ... but ... The idea can not be to reduce everything to the lowest level posible. "Live and let live". Nicole should be able to have a life there, even if Jessica decides just to be there for work. It actually very simple. 

BTW, Jessica is the most fun killing resident in a very long time. Very bad cast.

Jessica is not making the rules.  This is common courtesy among roommates.  Nicole did not show respect for others.

• Upvote 1