Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

5 minutes ago, gelsgels6 said:

Another concept is that so many of us in this Forum were really hating Nora and Kiko.  I would have left too.  We can like and dislike people in these apartments, but we need to think about what we type...some of it is very hurtful.  Just Sayin'.

That is true gels....very true!

2 minutes ago, mikeof26 said:

good legradrobert  but danaya is looking good from the pic's I m see

She looks good but she looks tired also, she should stay home and Watch T V naked on the couch legs spreading to air that nice kitty.

• Upvote 2

Just now, legrandrobert said:

She looks good but she looks tired also, she should stay home and Watch T V naked on the couch legs spreading to air that nice kitty.

lmao  I agree

• Upvote 1

This apartment could be the best but it is the worst. ? ... I'm so glad, that it is so real that we do not need to watch sex here at all. ... ? 

54 minutes ago, gelsgels6 said:

Another concept is that so many of us in this Forum were really hating Nora and Kiko.  I would have left too.  We can like and dislike people in these apartments, but we need to think about what we type...some of it is very hurtful.  Just Sayin'.

I really miss Nora and Kiko. ... ? ... It makes no sense to hate the residents. ... ? .... But there is also no reason to be happy. ... ? ... Months has passed since N&K moved out and (except the short stay of Irma and Anna) this apartment is the incarnation of boredom. ... ? 

Edit: Oh the emoticons look wrong :(

Edited by MrBox
  • Upvote 3