Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

3 minutes ago, lucasfrench59 said:

He will party with the girls tonight has barça 1 ?

Hopefully there will be something, they need to spend some time together and get over there problems, at least Nicole and Jessica were taking with a few smiles and laughs. baby steps. 

Guest emeraldking

what happened between nicole and jess?

yeh hoping the do something big tonight on cam good way for RLC to kick off 2017

Good afternoon guys.
I see something strange ... I did not know that Lima was going to bring male company home tonight, at least it has been a surprise for me. However, I do not see B2 appear to Michelle's friend ... does anyone know anything?

7 minutes ago, emeraldking said:

what happened between nicole and jess?

yeh hoping the do something big tonight on cam good way for RLC to kick off 2017

That's the question you shouldn't ask here xD u r going to start the war again ! let's just say there has been some silly disagrement between them :cool:

• Upvote 2

The truth is that I have hardly seen her, but the truth is that Jess I have seen her with bright eyes when talking to the boy and commented on the prospect he was reading ... and she thanked him With a half sigh ... I see that it is not necessary to know languages, to perceive certain gestures ...
She has now gone to the downstairs toilet and ordered her room ... she has been away for a long time without a man ... and her hormones will be revolutionized.

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, anupoulain said:

… DJ-Guy?i think u mean the other guy, Kikos Friend with the long hair who looks like the frontman of nickelback …

your probably right, and I remember him to- thanks anupoulain

2 minutes ago, wathou said:

He showed up in B1 last year with nora ( Cf : RLCF hotwal posted the pics)

Why Thank you wathou, now that is interesting, I knew I had seen him before, but I also knew he was not a regular friend of Nora and Kiko.