Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Damn, missed the action live when apt opened up again with Danaya being in the shower but from then on she has been more happy than I've seen her in a long time. From the phone calls and early getting dressed and out, I'm of the opinion they were out on the town last night and possibly meeting up again with their "friends". As many have already spotted, the spare bed has been slept in but no sign of the sleeper. Strangely the room has gone back to Guest room. 

***** Cancel all that, just seen her on the sofa and she is a stunning big blonde !!!

The average salary in Ukrainia is less than 300€ a month. An Ipad is 600€. An Iphone 700€, a laptop PC 600€ or a mac 1k€.

As Danaya, let's bet if she stay in this appartment more than 1 month , we will see her a day coming back from shopping with lots of stuff thanks to RLC salary.

Edit: Aida already owns an iphone

• Upvote 1

I never thought I would say this about Danaya, but I'm ready for her fake ass to leave and take her sidekick with her.  Actually after the extended maintenance that RLC pulled with this apartment for the arrival of the new girl and the continued maintenance that it always seems to be under, I wish they would just shut the apartment down for good!!