Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

1 hour ago, phantomcapsnet said:

Yes they were probably outside last night but i don't think they have left this afternoon to meet friends. No makeup for  Danaya and the classic sport wear so i think they are at their daily spa/ sport center

Yes Phantom, how could I have been so naive; they went of course for food shopping. Adele has eaten the cupboard bare while they've off line. Silly me !

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

4 minutes ago, hflyer said:

Generally I am not stupid, but please, can someone tell how you pay to become a premium member in CC? I cant find where you upgrade your free account, sorry for this stupid question !!!

It isn't a stupid question mate. The site needs a little  work still I think. :D

To upgrade go to the "store" tab at the top of the page ----- http://camcaps.net/store/

1 minute ago, happyman88 said:

I know it's early days and new girl Aida is still feeling her way but the way in which she took her bath, covering up everything as she went, it looks like she is a little coy about her nakedness. Perhaps she will loosen up later but one would think D&A would make her feel more welcome. She reminds me a bit like when Ilona first arrived and the other two ignored her initially and she became a little Cinderella. Unfortunately I don't think Aida is going to dent Danaya and Adele's relationship; in fact I think if anything it will strengthen their bond, continue going out together until all hours and leave Aida to do her own thing. Let's see what happens tonight and I really hope I'm proven to be wrong. 

It's not that she is coy about her nakedness, I firmly believe in the many many many many hours of being under maintenance that the girls are instructed to hide themselves in the beginning, some do and some don't......did I say many lol.  They are shown how to hold there phones so that they can't be seen by prying eyes, hold them below the top edge of the couch, this is all a game and a fake as shit one at that.  Why do think the bottom bathroom is used more than the upstairs bathroom?  It gives the viewers something to talk about one, and two.....this is where they take care of their contraceptive and feminine hygiene needs, all taught by RLC!  As much as I don't watch the couples apartment, at least there is more realism there and if they close this apartment down tomorrow it wouldn't hurt my feelings!!!

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, phantomcapsnet said:

Yes they were probably outside last night but i don't think they have left this afternoon to meet friends. No makeup for  Danaya and the classic sport wear so i think they are at their daily spa/ sport center

Yes Phantom, how could I have been so naive; they went of course for food shopping. Adele has eaten the cupboard bare while they've off line. Silly me !

Sadly it looks like we're back to pre U/M activities - normal service is resumed. They are getting ready to go out early tonight with Danaya applying the war-paint and Adele eating as usual so I wonder if they are going to take Aida out with them to show her the ropes.

On the other hand I could be totally wrong and they are getting ready to have a nice girlie night in with a welcome home cooked meal for Aida!! Wishful thinking ???? 

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Sadly it looks like we're back to pre U/M activities - normal service is resumed. They are getting ready to go out early tonight with Danaya applying the war-paint and Adele eating as usual so I wonder if they are going to take Aida out with them to show her the ropes.

On the other hand I could be totally wrong and they are getting ready to have a nice girlie night in with a welcome home cooked meal for Aida!! Wishful thinking ???? 

Well i hope Aida wont fall for the temptation and be like the other two nightclubowl`s! And limit her outgoing to 2-3 times a week::)