Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

43 minutes ago, See said:

I believe that there is no clause in their contract that would justify RLC kick Adele out. Put your feedbacks to RLC and the miracle can happen when the current agreement period is coming to an end and the negotiation of possible next period takes place.

See, I think she would fall under the BITCH clause!

• Upvote 2

Well, Adele's attitude towards Aida comes to light. They were friends and shortly after Adele's arrival to Barcelona she started writing to Aida to come and join her. Aida couldn't make a decision for some time. Then, when Adele went home for a few days she found out that Aida told someone something about Adele that didn't sit right with her. In spite of Aida's pleadings, she refused to clarify what it was she heard. So she decided to simply stop communicating with Aida, as she admitted she did before with other people. She stopped answering Aida's messages.When Aida finally arrived, as we witnessed she showed her complete disregard. Well, three days in(today) Aida came to her to get an explanation of her behavior. She didn't get any. A simple "I don't want to talk about it" repeated several times was all she got. Then was asked to leave the room.

My diagnosis: Adele needs to learn to communicate with people about matters other than clubs, guys and girly stuff. In other words-she needs to grow up. Especially, if the talks of her having her own clothing line were true. Because she definitely doesn't carry herself as a business lady. Nora would eat her ass for breakfast in that department. Well, actually in all departments.

• Upvote 15

1 hour ago, snaky said:

Well, Adele's attitude towards Aida comes to light. They were friends and shortly after Adele's arrival to Barcelona she started writing to Aida to come and join her. Aida couldn't make a decision for some time. Then, when Adele went home for a few days she found out that Aida told someone something about Adele that didn't sit right with her. In spite of Aida's pleadings, she refused to clarify what it was she heard. So she decided to simply stop communicating with Aida, as she admitted she did before with other people. She stopped answering Aida's messages.When Aida finally arrived, as we witnessed she showed her complete disregard. Well, three days in(today) Aida came to her to get an explanation of her behavior. She didn't get any. A simple "I don't want to talk about it" repeated several times was all she got. Then was asked to leave the room.

My diagnosis: Adele needs to learn to communicate with people about matters other than clubs, guys and girly stuff. In other words-she needs to grow up. Especially, if the talks of her having her own clothing line were true. Because she definitely doesn't carry herself as a business lady. Nora would eat her ass for breakfast in that department. Well, actually in all departments.

Cheers Snaky, interesting stuff, so it was some historical problem between the girls and not just what happened under maintenance, although I bet RLC was trying to get the girls to patch up their differences during the UM which is why it was down so long. Thanks for the info!

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, snaky said:

Thanlk you snaky

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, snaky said:

man, thanks for these info

but to rlc, that's a really good script

damn, i love this show

• Upvote 1

il y a 11 minutes, aaaaa a dit :

man, thanks for these info

but to rlc, that's a really good script

damn, i love this show

yes that can be like of a script film :  love, disagreement, sex, friendship, so all ingredients of a script film....and with all posts we can see that is successfully unfortunatly... But i'm the first to participate at this story, so..only RLC is the winner.....

• Upvote 2