Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

il y a 28 minutes, Benfold a dit :

En ce moment, tous les trois sont dans la même pièce, ayant ce qui ressemble à une conversation amicale! Aida ne semble pas que impliqué mais elle a été souriait du moins les choses semblent aller mieux

ice_screenshot_20160320-232121.png
ice_screenshot_20160320-232200.png

etes-il possible de reallifecam Avoir de facon légale (payer) pour voir les webcams verouiller des comptes dans le site sans carte de crédit? Je veux dire de payer avec compte Paypal ou faire un virement sur un compte par exemple (dans mon cas ces en Euro) ou via une carte bancaire unique (comme ont peux le faire sur d'autre site) 

Can 're reallifecam Having legal way (Pay) to see the webcams Lock object accounts in the site without a credit card ? I mean to pay with Paypal account or make a transfer to an account for example (in my case the Euro) or through a single credit card (as have can do it on another site)

exempls en photo (si ces la) /  Photo example (if the)

info banque.JPG

Edited by k2000
correction dans le message apres traduction et eventuelle photo
  • Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Aida has been in there with Danaya for some time. Adele came in and got in Danaya's bed, she did not seem to look directly at Aida or converse directly with her. Hard to tell exactly though when you don't understand them. But Danaya and Aida seem very friendly with each other.

• Upvote 3

merci pour les photo des 3 femmes

mais je pensais dans une tenue plus simple (comme fait celle qui a des longs cheveux noirs)

thank you for the picture of 3 women  but I thought in a simple outfit (as does one who has long black hair)

• Upvote 1

est-ils possible de avoir des liens avec des video recent (par rapport au certains des commentaire) svp

comme par exemple un lien video avec la discution qui ces fait et qui a ete traduire des mes bas 

merci si ces possible de les avoir

Is it possible to have links with recent video (compared to some of the commentary ) please  such as a video link with the discution those who did and who was translating my low  thank you if they can get

26 minutes ago, k2000 said:
47 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Aida has been in there with Danaya for some time. Adele came in and got in Danaya's bed, she did not seem to look directly at Aida or converse directly with her. Hard to tell exactly though when you don't understand them. But Danaya and Aida seem very friendly with each other.

I think it's interesting that they were in the same room for about 30 minutes. That's at least moving in the right direction.

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, k2000 said:

est-ils possible de avoir des liens avec des video recent (par rapport au certains des commentaire) svp

comme par exemple un lien video avec la discution qui ces fait et qui a ete traduire des mes bas 

merci si ces possible de les avoir

Is it possible to have links with recent video (compared to some of the commentary ) please  such as a video link with the discution those who did and who was translating my low  thank you if they can get

Did you graduate?

I am tired of Adèle and Dayana with their childishness and little secrets of playground of school
I believe that it is time for them to increase little and future of the responsible adults

If cameras disturb them in some of their outer  projects then why to have to accept the RLC project it will be necessary to explain to me it one day (for money too )

Everything rings false at their home with them 

they make simply what arranges them
When Nora was present (less nudity but more life)
When Ilona was present (more nudity and the life with Irma and Anna)
The apartment was boring during 9 days before Dayana arrives and three weeks more pleasant then

Meanwhile Adèle entered the apartment by keeping her cards well hidden until the departure of Ilona for acter and entrainer Dayana in her night-frenzies many problems appeared who makes that it had repercussions on the apartment and on the annoyance of the members by their behavior

Dayana said that Ilona had acts deliberately on her against Adèle I believe it less and less but I think that Ilona had warned dayana because I remember well of long one conversations between them two three days before her departure (at night from 14 till 15 February)

Dayana made the error not leave 10 days later as expected

Ilona had to know Adèle of reputation and as we say at my home she has to have many things to hide in buttocks
Adèle reproduces the same maintaining thing with Aida  (poignant) she feels in danger (she has something to blame herself certainly) and unfortunately dayana finds himself in the middle of a history  which looks at her not

I believe that soap opera is time when he ends and to say goodbye to them by packing their suitcases

Sorry if I was a little bit long

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, daily said:

I am tired of Adèle and Dayana with their childishness and little secrets of playground of school
I believe that it is time for them to increase little and future of the responsible adults

If cameras disturb them in some of their outer  projects then why to have to accept the RLC project it will be necessary to explain to me it one day (for money too )

Everything rings false at their home with them 

they make simply what arranges them
When Nora was present (less nudity but more life)
When Ilona was present (more nudity and the life with Irma and Anna)
The apartment was boring during 9 days before Dayana arrives and three weeks more pleasant then

Meanwhile Adèle entered the apartment by keeping her cards well hidden until the departure of Ilona for acter and entrainer Dayana in her night-frenzies many problems appeared who makes that it had repercussions on the apartment and on the annoyance of the members by their behavior

Dayana said that Ilona had acts deliberately on her against Adèle I believe it less and less but I think that Ilona had warned dayana because I remember well of long one conversations between them two three days before her departure (at night from 14 till 15 February)

Dayana made the error not leave 10 days later as expected

Ilona had to know Adèle of reputation and as we say at my home she has to have many things to hide in buttocks
Adèle reproduces the same maintaining thing with Aida  (poignant) she feels in danger (she has something to blame herself certainly) and unfortunately dayana finds himself in the middle of a history  which looks at her not

I believe that soap opera is time when he ends and to say goodbye to them by packing their suitcases

Sorry if I was a little bit long

I totally agree....their ship has sailed and they missed the boat a LONG time ago!!!

• Upvote 1

Danaya is partly to blame because she can't say NO to Adele, but the one who is to blame is Adele with her stupid ego.  She is manipulative and controlling.  The way she treated Aida is inhuman and unfriendly.  There are 3 girls in the apt. we can't accept a cat fight.  They must communicate and resolve their différences.  If only one is left alone, the whole chemistry of this apt. is over.

Adele, must accept it or leave, she has been an hypocrite since she came in with her "fashion designer" job, wich we have no proof of.  Remember she had a hard time accepting Ilona's nudity and now she is worse by gropping Danaya all the  time.  She knows that Danaya loves sex so she takes advantage of it.  It's all fake, but Danaya beleives it.  I vote Adele OUT !!

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Danaya is partly to blame because she can't say NO to Adele, but the one who is to blame is Adele with her stupid ego.  She is manipulative and controlling.  The way she treated Aida is inhuman and unfriendly.  There are 3 girls in the apt. we can't accept a cat fight.  They must communicate and resolve their différences.  If only one is left alone, the whole chemistry of this apt. is over.

Adele, must accept it or leave, she has been an hypocrite since she came in with her "fashion designer" job, wich we have no proof of.  Remember she had a hard time accepting Ilona's nudity and now she is worse by gropping Danaya all the  time.  She knows that Danaya loves sex so she takes advantage of it.  It's all fake, but Danaya beleives it.  I vote Adele OUT !!

I personally vote them all off the island and then they can close this bullshit apartment once and for all!!!  I mean who needs this apartment, the subscribers now have K&K which is the biggest slap in the face there is!!

• Upvote 1