Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Sorry about that undown. We all got left holding the....bags! Ours.

Hey but the teases are getting better!!

Poor Anna. That girl deserves more. She waits patiently for Irma, she helps Irma with the wayward girls last night, kisses and hugs and talks on the floor to help Irma when she was sad, and......Irma chooses Ilona again! Ilona never does anything for Irma at all. She could at least make out with her for the great massage she gave her for the umpteenth time, but instead she gives her  a little kiss. And Anna is left with masturbating! We enjoy it (and she does too, lol), but she isn't really satisfied. She wants Irma but she won't make the first move.

It almost reminds me of the way Kami used to get turned on by Kristy from here to eternity, resisted her advances and then masturbated in secret to violent orgasms (very wet ones I might add, she had to change everything afterwards). At least Kami let Kristy play with her a little bit and sometimes played a little with Kristy and she cared for Kristy and her friendship. Honestly, if Irma was gone tomorrow would it make a difference to Ilona? She would just go back to her laptop and showing off her little boobies. Whereas Kami, who used to be a bit cold before Kristy, opened up a lot and cried and cried when Kristy wouldn't talk to her for a couple of days allegedly because of how Kami treated a dog (the real reason was Kristy was pissed off that Kami wouldn't let her go further).

These girls don't have the same relationships like Kami & Kristy, but at least Anna and Irma care about the others. Maybe they can't connect because they are both givers.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Désolé encore pour Legrandrobert et Mr1010 dans  un de mes sujets j'avais pas vu que Irma avait embrassait  et sucait le téton d'Ilona  c' est moi qui a fait une erreur

Sorry again for Legrandrobert Mr1010 and in one of my subjects I had not seen that Irma had kissed and sucked the nipple Ilona 's me who made a mistake

IF IT WASN'T FOR THE FACT THAT MY HANDS WERE BUSY AT THAT MOMENT THEN i WOULD HAVE COMMENTED ABOUT THE DOGGYSTYLE ACTION,BUT IT'S KIND OF HARD TO COMMENT WHILE SO MANY THINGS ARE HAPPENING AT ONCE.

YOU SHOULD ALREADY KNOW THAT MIKEY NEVER MISSES ANYTHING. :woohoo: :woohoo: :yes: :yes: :lmao: :lmao:

Well Gentlemen, I just have one thing HOLY SHIT :woohoo:

i AGREE WITH MOST OF THE ABOVE POST'S;

First of all my god can that Irma give a friggen massage, No one mentioned the bit where they were doggie style for a bit while Irma was rubbing her tummy and tits, and dry humping, surely I wasn't the only one to see that. Every one must of had their eyes closed :bang head: Yes she did shove that huge tit in between her legs and forced up and down the crack of her ass for those who want to know, This went on for quite some time with Ilona moaning softly. make of that what you will. I agree with 10 the boundaries are extended to place I never really believed they would go to.

With all that going on it was very hard for me to focus on what the incredible, sexy land lovely Anna was up to. I thought she was just reading a book, but from time to time she look right at the camera and I swear it looked like she was trying to decide if tonight was the night she pushed herself out of the box and really let go. She jusr kept getting up for almost no reason so she could look in the girls and see what they were doing, finally when she got up the last time and Irma was shoving her tits all over Ilona that was it for her, she did the normal thing to relieve her tension then out of the blue threw the covers off and looked right at teh camera that points at her crotch as to say here you go guys this is what you have been wanting to see. She went at  it for a long time for her, she was so wet she never once licked her fingers like she always does to get herself moist. It's to bad the girls kinda interrupted her orgasm because it was a intense.

Likje I said HLOY FUCKING COW what a terrific Tuesday, Thank you ladies you sure made my night.  :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Holy crap! My apologies, legr. Apparently, Irma put her boobie up and down Ilona's ass crack and brought her to a bit of an orgasm. Did Ilona have her panties on at the time she put her boobs there?

God damn, I missed it. i saw the beginning and the end. In between was fucking dinner (for me anyway)!

Are there any pics or videos? Thestarider, did Ilona scream like she had an orgasm?

So maybe our little sexy child Ilona has started to become a woman today. Irma brought her to some kind of sexual revelation tonight. As in, what the fuck are those feelings I am getting from my crotch. Wow this is cool! (You can almost picture her saying that in russian to Irma after).

And Mikey, you must have been "busy", lol. Thestarider beat you to it! I wasn't sure whether to believe what legrandrobert was saying (he only saw the thumbnails). I never thought this would go that far! RLC needs to pump the ratings now? They keep it up and they will bury Voyeur Villa!

Judging by the pictures and the comments it looks like you all might have had a decent night tonight!  Wish I would have gotten to see it but once they make that turn on the stairs it's all over but the crying.  Anyway, I'm happy for y'all and feel like you all deserved something decent for a change!!

euromike69 said "AS ALWAYS ANNA ALWAYS LIKES LOOKING RIGHT AT THE CAMERA AT US".

I say that she can look at me all day long!!  Anna really has a very nice body on her and is very pretty and knows how to dress!!  Wish I could have seen her masturbation in the open tonight, but it looks like I didn't miss anything other than wanting to see Anna.  Irma massaging Ilona is old hat, didn't miss anything there!

Except for Irma's tit rubbing up and down Ilona's crack until she had a mini orgasm! But, you are dead right about Anna, df. And she has the best disposition. She could have gotten mad about the attention Ilona got. Instead she went back and got herself  off! Good for her. I hope someone got pics for you df.

Except for Irma's tit rubbing up and down Ilona's crack until she had a mini orgasm! But, you are dead right about Anna, df. And she has the best disposition. She could have gotten mad about the attention Ilona got. Instead she went back and got herself  off! Good for her. I hope someone got pics for you df.

Anna is a keeper in my book, she is soft spoken, compassionate, sexy, tall frame which I absolutely love, good sense of humor, friendly, and beautiful!!  I could go on and on but you get the idea.  More pics would be great but I'm good with the one pic and a gif I saw of her and hopefully someone will post the video eventually.

The only time she screaming it was the usual loud liLona we all know, but what was different is she laid there and let Irma have her way with her. I mean no she didn't get off the damn phone, but while it was getting really good, she lai her head down and most of the time was just whispering instead of being her silly self. During the tit massage she barely moved, just moaned softly, and I mean it was soft I had to turn the volume way up to hear her. I was hoping that Irma would roll her over and keep up the tit massage though. Maybe next time.

Poor Anna is right, she can't sleep because she slept this afternoon for several hours. I wished just one more time before the girls go home that she and Irma get together. not drunk just enough wine  to take th edge off and let nature take it's course. That would be a sight to watch, to extremely sensual woman finding out about their sexuality  We shall see. AHHHH Heavy Sigh  :yeahbaby: