Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

1 minute ago, canito said:

im trying to figure out whats going on with mickey69 but whoever made him mad best try to apologize he is one of my good friends and everyone should thank him because without him and a few other who post on here some of us wouldnt know whats going on. 

Best to just ignore both until this silliness is over, no matter who started it

• Upvote 3

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, dana3 said:

Thanks Yuri...for a while, i thought adele and danaya were communicating with each other which would have been REALLY silly...

In this apartment nothing surprised me... :biggrin:

• Upvote 4

9 minutes ago, Yury said:

Yesterday in the living room  she communicated with someone via voice messages. They were talking about the apartment, which was sold in Ukraine. As I understand it, she divides with relatives obtained for the apartment money. I got the impression that she talked with her mother.

That's why she went home for couple days to sign papers so they could sell the apartment.

• Upvote 4

23 minutes ago, canito said:

im trying to figure out whats going on with mickey69 but whoever made him mad best try to apologize he is one of my good friends and everyone should thank him because without him and a few other who post on here some of us wouldnt know whats going on. 

Canito all you have to do when you see me angry is just go back to where it all started,,,TBG made a statement on page # 139,,and I quoted him and then I made a statement about wanting to fuck Adele,,,,but your friend Mr.Box and his other idiot friend MIsc,,wanted me to get caught up in the daily whining and bitching about the girls of this Apt,,,,I don't care about what they do,,I'm just here to look at Adele's sexy ass and move along,,,,But Mr. Box took offense that I wasn't commenting about what everybody else was talking about,,,,WHAT IS WRONG WITH SAYING I WANNA FUCK THESE GIRLS,,,I DON'T HAVE TIME TO SIT HERE DAY AFTER DAY BITCHING ABOUT THE SAME THING.,,,,,GO BACK AND LOOK ABOUT WHAT HE SAID ON PAGE #139,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,AND JUST REMEMBER I WAS NEITHER TALKING TO HIM OR TALKING ABOUT THE DRAMA IN THIS APARTMENT,,I WAS JUST MAKING A SIMPLE STATEMENT AND MOVING ON....GO READ IT PLEASE.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, canito said:

i dont think thats a good idea i think shit would hit the fans if adele was to see that.

You're not suggesting for a moment that adele has some type of ownership/control over danaya, are you?  ( I ask in jest!)

• Upvote 2