Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Benfold

i understand where you are coming from about kami and kristy i noticed the change between kami.but you know what it doesnt bother me i like the way kami and kristy interact with one another.and there chemistry ive always liked kami from the first time she came to noras apt but then when she came back and kristy showed up i knew that friendship would last i love these too girls.

• Upvote 4

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, canito said:

Benfold

i understand where you are coming from about kami and kristy i noticed the change between kami.but you know what it doesnt bother me i like the way kami and kristy interact with one another.and there chemistry ive always liked kami from the first time she came to noras apt but then when she came back and kristy showed up i knew that friendship would last i love these too girls.

I can't see it but i hear about it all the time. That is great!  If only Adele would chill out and/or danaya would set her straight, things might get better.  Whatever sex happens naturally is neat but, for me at least, i miss the interaction in this room like..anna/irma/even ilona.  As long as Danaya puts up with this crap, nothing is going to change.  Adele won't fix it, Aida can't cause adele won't listen and Danaya keeps acting like all's ok.  Danaya is the only one with the power to FIX IT!...in my humble opinion!

• Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, joejo said:

Why don't Adele and Da have a sitcom over in that country or their own -- they would have a sure hit. Havin more fake sex but its still funny.

We must surely have a different sense of humor...i find their behaviors rather pathetic.  Funny are some of the comments in the forum...just my opinion though.

• Upvote 5

Im not totally sure they aren't actresses. Sometimes im convinced they are, but who knows lol?  Noooo way tho id have sex with them so their sexuality is of NO concern to me. Body- wise they are sexy tho.