Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

4 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Predictable Danaya, sleep in bed until 14:00 and then eat in bed, then back to sleep until 16:00 or 16:30, wake up and take a shower, then maybe if she feels like it she will go to the market, eat then back to bed LOLOL Now that is life in Beautiful Barcelona. BORING 

IRMA AND ANNA WHERE ARE YOU ??????????????????????????????

WE MISS YOU :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

How true...how true...another day in bed all day tomorrow.  As for the Irma/Anna thing...Now I AM depressed!  If only they could be here....dream.....dream.....

• Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

What no playing touchy faky  ?   Good for once maybe Aida can sleep

I tried to tell you legrand....it all depended on what kind of shape the pantyhose were in!  This time she forgot where she threw them so she returned without them.  So the answer would be a resounding hell NO.....NO FAKE SHIT TONIGHT lol.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, mikeof26 said:

there at home with me lol

Mike, If I knew where they were, I would go get them , fly them back the Barcelona, and kick out those two crazy's, and put them up at my own expense, and be damn glad to do it for all of those who loved them as much as I did. :heart::biggrin:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, dana3 said:

How true...how true...another day in bed all day tomorrow.  As for the Irma/Anna thing...Now I AM depressed!  If only they could be here....dream.....dream.....

Again with the dreams ??  I hope you don't sleep as much as Danaya..................JOKE....lol

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Mike, If I knew where they were, I would go get them , fly them back the Barcelona, and kick out those two crazy's, and put them up at my own expense, and be damn glad to do it for all of those who loved them as much as I did. :heart::biggrin:

same here