Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

On ‎2016‎-‎03‎-‎29 at 4:34 AM, snaky said:

HAHAHA, What a MESS!

STONE, ONCE AGAIN YOU'RE EXPLAINING 5TH GRADE MATERIAL TO US! I BELIEVE EVERYONE HERE UNDERSTANDS THAT PREMIUM MEMBERS SEE EVERYTHING, AND NON-PREMIUM  MEMBERS SEE, WELL, NOT EVERYTHING. BUT EXPLAIN TO US WHY CERTAIN NON-PREMIUM MEMBERS ARE STILL ABLE TO SEE THE PICTURES, WHILE CERTAIN PICTURES REMAIN HIDDEN FROM EVERYBODY REGARDLESS OF THE WAY WE POST THEM? AND HOW DO WE FIX THAT? AND HOW DO WE STOP THE GOONS FROM THINKING THAT A NEGATIVE LIKE BUTTON IS THE WAY FOR THEM TO EXPRESS THEIR DISTASTE WITH INABILITY TO SEE PICTURES?

I can see everything that is placed. So I myself don't have any issues.  Every now and then someone pops up the question that they can't see the pictures so rather than search the Forum Threads for their answer they toss it out in the Open Forum. As for seeing the picture if they use a Third Party Upload Service then it all depends on the embedding codes that are used.  Some codes make the picture available to all and some other codes won't produce anything. If a non premium member can see a picture they shouldn't. Then they should consider it as a Bonus.

If anyone has a Premium Membership and they can not see the pictures then they need to Address their Concern to the Admin as he has all the controls for correcting any issues that some one may have for not being able to see the Picture.

• Upvote 1

Amazing! I leave the building for a few days and come back to find things have gotten worse ;)

Look fellas, I think we all (or most of us) agree that this three-girl combination isn't good for anyone, and least of all the subscribers. HOWEVER... the ONLY way RLC is going to feel pressured to do anything is if the audience disappears. As long as discussion board members like CC continue to post photos, videos, and join in an endless discussion of who they like or dislike, RLC is making money. I mentioned before that this apartment has more posts than ANY other apartment - including Leora and Paul, and that's as good as putting smiles all over the RLC owner's faces.

If we really want to make something happen, we would all have to agree to boycott this apartment - totally. No clicks on the apartment period. And no more posts here in CC. The audience will disappear, and RLC will trip over themselves to make a change.

As for me, I won't click on the apartment until I see a name change.

• Upvote 4

OK, alan, if you are still there, can I say.....I agree with you!!!!

They get so many views and posts, what incentive is there for them to change. Only the end of a Schengen visa will see them go! Unless this becomes less popular.

• Upvote 2

Danaya came back this morning from her party night without pantyhoses

What the hell did she do last night ??

Dana_losts_pantyhose.gif

When you dress like a Two Bit Whore that fucks for Peanuts.  The Imagination has not much left to imagine as to what she was doing coming home without Pantyhose on.

• Upvote 8

I think maybe a skunk or a squirrel tried to climb up there to see what was going on and put a run in her stockings. So she probably needed to remove them (both the panty hose and the woodland creatures), and she tossed them into the trash so she would look presentable. The question is: where are the panties and is the tampon still in place???

If not, then just congratulate the lucky guy...

• Upvote 7

10 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I think maybe a skunk or a squirrel tried to climb up there to see what was going on and put a run in her stockings. So she probably needed to remove them (both the panty hose and the woodland creatures), and she tossed them into the trash so she would look presentable. The question is: where are the panties and is the tampon still in place???

If not, then just congratulate the lucky guy...

My sentiments exactly Foamy, probably one lucky gentleman has a nylon souvenir, the lucky devil !!!!! Or then it could be that the infamous squirrel was up to his old tricks again. I guess we will never know :angel:

Who the fuck cares what she does in private? I don't give a shit!

The question is what does she do here at rlc? How often is she here? Is the climate between the girls toxic? Is the stuff they do so fucking obviosly fake?

Those are the questions we should be asking. Not the stupid stuff about whether she or Adele fucks around! Who cares? Good for them if they get some!

• Upvote 2