Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Playing charades now. Irma staying above the fray, not dressed for night, coat nearby.

BTW, upndown, I get what you are saying about Ilona controlling things. I just don't know that it is conscious or not. There are people who are manipulative and don't realize they are.

I think I will watch the end of Irma's stay for tonight. Unfortunately, I miss her leaving tomorrow as I will be asleep. Someone else here who can try to watch the end. That is, until they go to maintenance mode. Sorry to sound morbid here. I try to keep my spirits up. I don't even think Mikey wants to watch the end and I don't blame him.

I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANYONE LEAVE AND I'VE BEEN WATCHING RLC FROM THE VERY BEGINNING  :yes: :yes: :yes:

I think I will watch the end of Irma's stay for tonight. Unfortunately, I miss her leaving tomorrow as I will be asleep. Someone else here who can try to watch the end. That is, until they go to maintenance mode. Sorry to sound morbid here. I try to keep my spirits up. I don't even think Mikey wants to watch the end and I don't blame him.

For what reason is Ilona the last few Days constantly Walking around showing her tits, especially when everyone is in the room?

I've also been puzzled about that (not that I'm complaining). I've also been wondering whether it's something we can put in a bottle and give to all the other girls on RLC.

For what reason is Ilona the last few Days constantly Walking around showing her tits, especially when everyone is in the room?

I hate to sound boring about this but this behaviour is a power play.

It is showing the rest of the girls that she has the most confidence, therefore the least fear,

therefore the most powerful.

1010 I will watch for ya... til the end....Here is a little food for thought. I think that actually Ilona is the one in control. I think she brought these girls here for modeling contracts. She is one who the gets them their gigs. That is why she so controlling. Yes inmature for sure but the girls really need her, she has the connections. One of the guys translating for us said Irma pissed the boss off, and that she would be leaving soon. I don't know if it was her sponsor for coming to Spain or what. I think that Ilona has been pounding away at her keyboard doing everything she  could to help her stay. I question if she only had a 30 day entry as well as her time would be up this week. She really didn't bring that much with her, and never really moved into the room by putting everything away. Missing her bouncing those incredible boobies already. And most of all she could twerk like no one can OMG. Shit better stop now starting to tear up  :trashcomputer: LOL

Layla wears a bra with her nighty tells you all you need to know about her

Never heard of the legendary long, cold and windy winter nights in Barcelona ? That tells me all I need to know about you.

5 minutes after Irma's entrance in the apartment many thought we knew everything about her too...today many are sad because she's probably already leaving.

Seriously, Layla's been here only for a few days and she showed more than several previous tenants.