Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Aida and Vika was dressed lend out and be in the laundry room before maintenance and Dayana jumped out of bed to 13h (local time) while she was on the phone to get in the shower and be in his room this time before maintenance

Why maintenance?

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, daily said:

Aida and Vika was dressed lend out and be in the laundry room before maintenance and Dayana jumped out of bed to 13h (local time) while she was on the phone to get in the shower and be in his room this time before maintenance

Why maintenance?

It's simple really.....they don't care about their customers!!!  There was no issue with any of the cameras downstairs at the time they went under maintenance.  They are just screwing the shit out of their customers!

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, daily said:

Why maintenance?

Hopefully it's Danayas time to go home. Not that I don't want her there anymore, but she has wanted to go home at least for the last month. She just don't look healthy the last couple of weeks (mentally)

For my part they could get rid of Aida too, looks to much like a self-centered bitch to me. Haven't seen too much positivity from her. Get Irma and Anna back, and let Vika stay, she seems like a great person this far.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Frankster said:

Hopefully it's Danayas time to go home. Not that I don't want her there anymore, but she has wanted to go home at least for the last month. She just don't look healthy the last couple of weeks (mentally)

For my part they could get rid of Aida too, looks to much like a self-centered bitch to me. Haven't seen too much positivity from her. Get Irma and Anna back, and let Vika stay, she seems like a great person this far.

agreed!!!

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Frankster said:

I actually agree with you on this Frankster, it is time for Danaya to go and she needs to take that Prima Donna Aida with her.  That girl is useless to this apartment and thinks her shit don't stink!!!  Vika, from what I've seen seems to be a really cool girl and is not shy when it comes to getting her hands dirty in the kitchen!!

• Upvote 3

Well maintenance time again hmmm. Im not gonna really predict what's happening because im not on here as much as some of you all are. I watched the girls yesterday(Aida,Vika,Da)  and i got so sick of Aida acting like a 15 yr. old kid,  screaming, and trying to draw attention to herself. I think she was very drunk, not positive but she was acting like she was this hot chick that everyone should pay attention too. Ive read wghat you all said about Aida and their situation in this apartment. Aida adds nothing, Vika is a pretty cool girl, more in control of her emotions. I dont know if im right about any of this, but i seem to believe like most of you about this apartment. I like Da alot. I almost think Aida wants her lol.

• Upvote 3

"Stop to worry about things you can not control"

the pilot of the plane RLC lost control for some time

this apart hotel feels less fresh fish but increasingly rotten mackerel

who will understand but I can also get messages

• Upvote 1