Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

22 minutes ago, shevchenko3434 said:

sbandicam 2016-02-13 23-11-55-565.jpgİ

İLOŞ SEXY ASS

:heart::heart::heart:

Ne pensons plus au magnifique cul d'Ilona... Elle était trop gamine... Prions que RLC nous propose une fille au regard intelligent, pas trop grosse, et grosse cochonne !!!!

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Exactly what it looks like, yesterday in a popular area of Barcelona, a party where there were people known in Catalan society was given. You can not give names because they are private people, but they do not have half a brain, because today a photo, you can go around the world in seconds.

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

What are you saying exactly?

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, dana3 said:

anyone know what happening...i just got here and am very confused. Danaya out of bed (for a few moments anyway), vika dressed nicely and aida dressed sloppy and both leave for?  Very confusing?

I very rarely watch RLC anymore dana3.  I do however, believe that there are people that do watch RLC that know allot more of whats going on and choose to keep it to themselves.  The guys that translate for the forum might not translate everything they hear because they may feel that some of what they hear might not be important or some of what they hear might stir up a shit storm if they posted it.  Without every word of every conversation being translated, there is no way anyone could form an educated guess as to what any of the tenants are up too.  You have to remember that some of what is said by the tenants may not be important to one person, whereas another person might get allot out of it based on what that person was watching on RLC at the time of said translation.  At any rate, here recently I have found that I just don't care about RLC that much anymore!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, vortios said:

Exactly what it looks like, yesterday in a popular area of Barcelona, a party where there were people known in Catalan society was given. You can not give names because they are private people, but they do not have half a brain, because today a photo, you can go around the world in seconds.

she wore a white wristband back ?

5 minutes ago, Yury said:

I made a mistake when I wrote on April 15th. She leaves April 18th. Sorry.

who leave the 18th april yury? danaya?

if it's her it's strange she have join rlc the 27th january,if she stay three complete months like ilona here,the logic will be she leave in end of april

• Upvote 1

Just now, clivebb said:

who leave the 18th april yury? danaya?

if it's her it's strange she have join rlc the 27th january,if she stay three complete months like ilona here,the logic will be she leave in end of april

I'm talking about Aida.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Yury said:

I made a mistake when I wrote on April 15th. She leaves April 18th. Sorry.

Okay, that is one month.
Danaya traveling the 20th, after what we have heard before (in January and later).