Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

5 minutes ago, cacjc said:

Visa's are the big problem with this apartment

so maybe some nice local girls would be nice

Nice local girls would be a great change and with them being local they would probably live a more normal life and have party's and such.  The thing that I find amazing is that we really don't know if some of the girls that have already been tenants in this apartment, that none of them haven't been local girls.  We assume they are not but who knows.

• Upvote 1

Did anyone catch Vika's recent visit downstairs? I caught the end of it in the kitchen with many great bends all away from the camera sadly. There seemed to be quite a lot of good material on Camera 1 but I was on Camera 2 so if anyone caught footage on Camera 1 - even full frontal or doing one of those bends over the sofa or even if she visited the kitchen earlier - I'd be very pleased. Don't fancy her so much but I can't deny she gives the best nudity and the best bends.

• Upvote 1

This what we have been talking about for over 3 months now. Every single day someone always says something about IRMA and ANNA.

We will never forget how awesome they were, and how many hearts that were broken the day they walked out that front door.

Bild_2016_01_01_18_34_51_649.jpg0201iran02.jpg

The only person that Ilona trusted enough to let them in her world

0301ilir06.jpgz_408.gifkitchkiss.gifShot10876.pngAnnaIrma1.jpgThere hundreds of pictures just like this, and all of this in just one month, 136 pages of pictures to be exact, I can't even to begin to imagine, how many pages of fun pictures there would be if they would have been able to spend 3 months sharing their lives with us. Is it no wonder why everyone still talks about them every single day, IRMA and ANNA and even Ilona, you all were so much fun to watch, we will be forever fans

27.gif14.gif

• Upvote 17

I just went to the girls apartment and got there in time to see Vika & Aida leaving.  They must be going to another photoshoot LMAO......sorry, let me get control of myself LMAO ROFLMAO LMAO....oops, there I go again....sorry.  In all seriousness, I can't see Aida being a photo model at all and Vika maybe.  It just makes a fella wonder!

Just got here...looks like everyones gone again.  The comparison of pictures from anna, ilona and irma show quite a comparison between then and now.  Notice where most of the pictures were taken in the case of anna, ilona and irma v.s. aida, vika and danaya. Also, maybe it's just the times i can get here to view the rooms but it seems like, once again, the girls in this apartment are rarely in and, when they are, they spend most of their time 'not' together having fun and...upstairs.  Again, could be just me!

Danaya back now but, as usual, in her office.

Edited by dana3
danaya back!
  • Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, dana3 said:

Just got here...looks like everyones gone again.  The comparison of pictures from anna, ilona and irma show quite a comparison between then and now.  Notice where most of the pictures were taken in the case of anna, ilona and irma v.s. aida, vika and danaya. Also, maybe it's just the times i can get here to view the rooms but it seems like, once again, the girls in this apartment are rarely in and, when they are, they spend most of their time 'not' together having fun and...upstairs.  Again, could be just me!

Danaya back now but, as usual, in her office.

See, Irma was fantastic. She energised that apartment, made friends with everyone, and always found a way to keep us entertained. Such characters are rare, possibly 2 others on RLC are Nelly and Kristy, although I think the latter may lack the dominant personality needed. Then there was Ilona, love her (like me) or loathe her, you could not ignore her. She was over the top. Some think she was not showing genuine emotion but I think she was being herself - some people are just all "Me Me Me" and all of her emotions were extreme and short lived as witnessed by her laptop destruction.

Danaya for all she might appear outgoing is in fact very passive and gentle like Anna and the other 2 I think are very young and not really sure what to do. Aida is quite expressive but quiet and Vika has at least shown that she is anything but shy.

• Upvote 7