Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Irma was probably the need to be alone with sadness of having to leave the apartment and the friends 

I do not know if they knew each other before but it's a chance for them to live on what they do and meet RLC people who are not necessarily the same professional environment and it is an experience that will serve them humanely for their future

Irma avait surement le besoin d' etre seule par tristesse de devoir quitter l' appartement et ces amies 

Je ne sais pas si elles se connaissaient avant mais c' est une chance pour elles de pouvoir vivre ce qu'elles  font sur RLC  et de rencontrer des personnes qui ne sont pas forcément du meme milieu professionnel et c 'est une expérience humainement  qui leur serviront pour leur avenir

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Thestarider, I am so sorry you lost your wife. I don't know what I could do without mine. She is my best friend, partner in life. I wish you the best in life. All this stuff is totally unimportant compared to that. When I think about petty little concerns about people on these sites, it seems unimportant and trivial.

And by the way, thank you for sharing yourself with us. I feel honored by that. I also like to share with you guys. Friendships are important even if they are anonymous. I mention that to everyone here. Don't let trivial things become more important than the real things in life.

You know book, I agree with you, but any interactions even if  anonymous or online are still better than no contact at all. But personal interactions where possible are truly the best.

And I can't watch anyone else tonight. I need to take the rest of the night off. It has affected me even though I tell others to soldier on. I will be ok, will be back tomorrow!

Thestarider, I just wanted to say that I'm sorry about the loss of your wife!  I lost mine also and it was one of the hardest things to deal with in my life!  As time went by, and I mean allot of time, it got a little easier to deal with but to this day I think about her and what we had every single day. Anywho, sorry for your loss!!

Df, you too? I am so sorry for your loss also. Man, this just should not happen that frequently. People should live long lives. When a young person dies it is especially tragic. And to me a young person is anyone younger than me (I am 60). I hope you and Thes have made lives for yourselves after your losses. I am also honored that you have chosen to share that with us.

You know, df, we joke around a lot, get angry with some here, but all of it is trivial compared to these things, life, health and happiness. May everyone here have only good things in their lives!

Thank you dfCcap, as mine thoughts are with you as well. ((((((((CANCER SUCKS)))))))). You are right. one day at a time, and with time the pain softens. I miss her daily, and I don't ever take anything for granted anymore. It amazes me to this how much I miss the smell of perfume. Whenever I get a scent of anything nearly the same as she use to wear I probably scare the shit of those women wearing her fragrance. because I tend to invade their space to get a little wiff. May god rest their souls, and bring all the peace and happiness they deserve. Sorry for your loss  :(

Df, you too? I am so sorry for your loss also. Man, this just should not happen that frequently. People should live long lives. When a young person dies it is especially tragic. And to me a young person is anyone younger than me (I am 60). I hope you and Thes have made lives for yourselves after your losses. I am also honored that you have chosen to share that with us.

You know, df, we joke around a lot, get angry with some here, but all of it is trivial compared to these things, life, health and happiness. May everyone here have only good things in their lives!

Thank you mr1010, I appreciate your kind words my friend!  I just wanted Thestarider to know that there are others that are in the same boat one way or another and that they are here to help if needed!!

Thank you 1010, you are right of course, the blog is just a way to release. The answer is no, I have not replaced what can not be replaced. I tried a couple times, but I was raising 3 teenage boys at the time. What woman in her right mind would take on the raising of 3 teenagers,especially after they already raised their own children.

I have one left at home, so soon maybe I will put myself out there again. Thanks for the concern and wishes. :)

Thank you dfCcap, as mine thoughts are with you as well. ((((((((CANCER SUCKS)))))))). You are right. one day at a time, and with time the pain softens. I miss her daily, and I don't ever take anything for granted anymore. It amazes me to this how much I miss the smell of perfume. Whenever I get a scent of anything nearly the same as she use to wear I probably scare the shit of those women wearing her fragrance. because I tend to invade their space to get a little wiff. May god rest their souls, and bring all the peace and happiness they deserve. Sorry for your loss  :(

Thank you Thestarider, I appreciate your thoughts as well.  We are out here and probably in pretty good numbers so if you need anything just let me know!!

I totally understand what you mean by the smell of their favorite perfume, it used to drive me wild with desire for her and she always knew how to get my attention with it :)

Thank you 1010, you are right of course, the blog is just a way to release. The answer is no, I have not replaced what can not be replaced. I tried a couple times, but I was raising 3 teenage boys at the time. What woman in her right mind would take on the raising of 3 teenagers,especially after they already raised their own children.

I have one left at home, so soon maybe I will put myself out there again. Thanks for the concern and wishes. :)

I also tried a few times but it was impossible to not compare the other women to her and so many of them are just looking for somebody to bail them out of financial trouble or other baggage that I just don't need.  I have a wonderful family and that's ok by me!!  Plus, I always know a couple of girls if that need arises that like to get together just for the sexual release but I have to have my bottle of nitro pills handy just in case.

And you guys and others here, we are a ready support system for you if you need some kind words, advice or help. Human beings are the same everywhere. They say if you can help one person in your life that your life has worth and meaning. The more the better. We may all kid, joke and jab at each other, but we are all part of the human race all on one small boat in space, the Earth.

I am here for any of you, seriously. Your friend, mr.