Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
20 minutes ago, Yury said:

For Danaya has already bought a plane ticket. But she does not know on what day. Or April 22nd, or April 24th. The exact date she get to know tomorrow.

thank you Yury- that answers our question(s)

Sounds nasty to me. I cant drink anything alcoholic unless it's cold like beer, or on ice. Id get sick as a dog drinking something like that warm. But to each their own. So Danaya is leaving hmm....jus wondering. Ive heard so many differing stories i wasn't sure.

Guest beaver67
23 minutes ago, joejo said:

Sounds nasty to me. I cant drink anything alcoholic unless it's cold like beer, or on ice. Id get sick as a dog drinking something like that warm. But to each their own. So Danaya is leaving hmm....jus wondering. Ive heard so many differing stories i wasn't sure.

Don't go to Germany joejo- that's all they do- drink room temperature beer- you get use to it

58 minutes ago, joejo said:

Still unsure if someone is gonna take Danaya's place. Has anyone heard if someone new will come in?

Rita is in Barcelona, but I don't believe she will visit the apartment;  I think she is there on business ,

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, slider_69 said:

Rita is in Barcelona, but I don't believe she will visit the apartment;  I think she is there on business ,

She has no more ties to this Apartment. This is a whole different group than what they had when Nora was enlightened to be the Queen.

• Upvote 4

Beaver anything i drink has to be ice cold from water, to milk, to anything. I love my beer, but it has to be ice cold. I can't even imagine wine warm. I always put it in the fridge to chill after i buy it too. Liquor has to be on ice for me too. Im mainly a beer guy tho ... about 90% so. You'rew right it's what you get use to, but it would take me awhile i think to get use to it.

I gotta say without a doubt -- Elisa has the most perfect tits ive ever seen -- not too big or not too small.   Best body on this site except Nelly maybe. Als she's the most unhibited too, carries her wine bottle around with her, walks around naked, not shy at all mmm!!!!!

• Upvote 2

33 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

She has no more ties to this Apartment. This is a whole different group than what they had when Nora was enlightened to be the Queen.

That is correct Stone Cold she is there studying Spanish 

• Upvote 4