Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

euromike, what is going on? I don't need an apology from you. You haven't written anything you need to apologise for.

I was merely responding to what Thorhart said. I love your work and we're totally cool  8)

I get into enough political arguments. I don't want to argue about RLC posts.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

YOU MISUNDERSTOOD ME BBSQ69,I WASN'T APOLOGIZING TO YOU,I WAS TELLING YOU ABOUT AN APOLOGY I MADE TO THORHART EARLIER,BECAUSE HE SAID I NEVER LIKED HIS PHOTO,AND ALSO THAT I NEVER LIKE ANYONE ELSE'S PHOTO ON HERE EVER!!

BUT INSTEAD OF ACCEPTING AN APOLOGY FOR A SIMPLE OVERSIGHT MISTAKE,HE JUST KEPT ON RUNNING HIS MOUTH INSTEAD OF JUST LETTING IT GO.

euromike, what is going on? I don't need an apology from you. You haven't written anything you need to apologise for.

I was merely responding to what Thorhart said. I love your work and we're totally cool  8)

I get into enough political arguments. I don't want to argue about RLC posts.

Guys, It must be colder than shit in Barcalona today, and the past week ecer since Layla arrived. She is always wrapped up in a blanket, or wearing a cover up of some kind.......Or could it be she is just cold blooded little miss prissy holier than though. All the girls have tried to get her loosen up, but it's just not gone to happen, Maybe RLC just isn't paying her enough to reveal her assets to the world. Something to ponder on my friends ????????

Guys, It must be colder than shit in Barcalona today, and the past week ecer since Layla arrived. She is always wrapped up in a blanket, or wearing a cover up of some kind.......Or could it be she is just cold blooded little miss prissy holier than though. All the girls have tried to get her loosen up, but it's just not gone to happen, Maybe RLC just isn't paying her enough to reveal her assets to the world. Something to ponder on my friends ????????

Last updated January 13, 10:00 PM temp is 51 deg. F, not all that cold.

No Mid I disagree, she is inexperienced sexually. She is very comfortable with nudity. She loves to have her nipples rubbed made to be little rocks. She loves the feeling she gets when they are so sensitive. With this all being said, she still drives me crazy, but she does grow on you with time. She must grow on other as well by the voting in the poll #4 ahead of some very sensual woman on this site.

You guys, enough about this stupid posting/liking crap. Mikey, BBSQ, you aren't even arguing about anything, you fucking agree with each other for god's sake! Stop the shit, we like both of you and your posts and pics! You guys do a lot for this site. I wish I could do as much as you guys! I appreciate and almost all  of us appreciate it. Don't worry about it, just turn the other cheek already and ignore people who don't appreciate it.

Thorhart was wrong to make it personal with you Mikey. You said it to me and I didn't even take it that way. WTF does this all matter anyway. We all should be less fucking sensitive and critical of each other.

Sometimes, I almost think I could be a mod.

And if I need help from someone I will be sure to ask for it (not!).