Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

17 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I should say, all those who have been banned be sure to cancel your card subscription! From what I have heard they do not cancel it for you, even if they ban you!

when i take suscription (rarely now) i don't give my real credit card number,it's a service with my bank,i can create one virtual number for one unique payment and i delete this virtual number  just after,with this system segpay or verotel can't take me more money if my membership is not cancelled good by rlc or me.

i use this system with all now on the web

• Upvote 6

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

22 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I should say, all those who have been banned be sure to cancel your card subscription! From what I have heard they do not cancel it for you, even if they ban you!

Or, just wait until they un-ban you. How long can it be for? Ask Noldus.

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

I assumed it was permanant, and maybe Noldus has a dynamic IP?

It is definitely not permanent. Ask Noldus, he will tell you. He has been banned like 9 times.

Alan, same for you. Check on it. You may not be banned permanently.

12 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I assumed it was permanant, and maybe Noldus has a dynamic IP?

i was banned during a period and yes rlc bann permanently,i don't have dynamic ip but it's not a problem,you just need change the id on rlc,not difficult to do 

rlc don't bann the ip but just the account

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

O don't know about the rest of you, but appears that Danaya is not very excited about leaving Barcelona. She is sitting the bath and looks unhappy.

Her holiday is coming to an end

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

O don't know about the rest of you, but appears that Danaya is not very excited about leaving Barcelona. She is sitting the bath and looks unhappy.

I agree Thes. Isn't it exciting seeing one girl on the floor all nite, another in bed and the third in the bath?

Well, time to go do my Passover Seder guys. See you all tommorow.

I will very much miss Danaya, my subscripton expires very soon and I think RLC will need to pull something special out of the bag to make me subscribe again. I don't like Vika and although Elisa seems lovely I don't feel any connection or interest in her. Have a great life Danaya, hope to see you back one day!

• Upvote 4