Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Mikey, you are right about Ilona. She knows no fucking bounds! A door closed is closed! Fucking knock first. Even husbands and wives or significant others need privacy and space! She is the most immature person I have seen on these sites. Like I have said, a sexualized child.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

I'm beginning to think that she might have not had a proper upbringing,or maybe shit did but left all those teachings at home with her parents.

If she did that to me in my house,she would have to kiss her privacy goodbye.

every time that she is sleeping at night with that thing over her face,I would kick her door open a 3am in the morning and bring a marching band in her room,If she's taking a shit I'm coming in there with a bag of flour and throwing it on her,i she is taking a shower I'm taking a bucket of Ice mixed with salt water and dousing her with it,basically she would never live in privacy or in peace until she learns to show others the same thing.

NOW YOU SEE WHY ANNA COVERS UP GUYS :yes: :yes: :yes:

I am going to make the same statement again, I don't understand how in the world Layla got the big bedroom with the best camera angles. It should have went to ANNA... She could stretch out and sleep comfortably. It would also give us great views of her in bed, this seems to be something she really enjoys as well. It is also the most private bedroom. The GODDESS of  sensuality deserves only the best. But instead we get a girl in that room that hides from the cameras, is very cold to the other girls, will not hardly interact with them because she is above them. Never I mean never does anything for ANNA or Ilona. We all talked about how we thought that Ilona selfish, and she is for damn sure. Layla has her beat all to hell. I am person of first impressions, I believe that you can read a persons character by their body language and actions. I was not impressed with Layla, and after one day alone with the girls I am even more sure  of my opinions. OK rant complete.

Thesta, mikey, tell us how you really feel!

I was hoping Layla would bate even if under the covers, just to loosen her up. If she did, I can't tell. Same thing with Ilona.

Ilona, remember those strange sensations coming from your pussy the other night? Explore your pussy, you can find them again! I hear she screamed like a banshee the other night when Irma rubbed her boob up her ass for a while!

And as to Anna. I agree Thesta that Anna or Ilona should have gotten the big room. Techically, Ilona should have gotten it because she was there the longest. Anna is a wonderful sensual girl but she is too unassertive. The early bird catches the worm!

I'm beginning to think that she might have not had a proper upbringing,or maybe shit did but left all those teachings at home with her parents.

If she did that to me in my house,she would have to kiss her privacy goodbye.

every time that she is sleeping at night with that thing over her face,I would kick her door open a 3am in the morning and bring a marching band in her room,If she's taking a shit I'm coming in there with a bag of flour and throwing it on her,i she is taking a shower I'm taking a bucket of Ice mixed with salt water and dousing her with it,basically she would never live in privacy or in peace until she learns to show others the same thing.

NOW YOU SEE WHY ANNA COVERS UP GUYS :yes: :yes: :yes:

Mikey, I must have put about half a dozen posts on here regarding Ilona's antics.

I posted the first one not long after she got here. They pretty much say the same thing.

Ilona's actions are all power plays. She simply must be top dog. She will do everything and anything

to constantly remind the others of this. The not knocking the door thing is not bad manners, it is

a deliberate act to show superiority. These actions are not always big or particularily noticable to us.

For instance, when Anna and Layla were on the settee earlier, they had a plate for the pips or whatever

it is they spit out. Ilona came down, sat down, took a handful out of the bag, and then pulled the plate

over to her, away from the other two. It was good to see that Anna actually pulled it back into the middle.

A small thing, but it means that Anna will only take so much before biting back. As I explained to mr1010

last night, I had to be very skilled in reading body language for my job. Unfortunately, if people don't see

the subtle moves, they will disagree with your informed opinion. This has been the case for the last few weeks.

I think now however, it starting to become clearer to most people exactly the kind of person there is behind the

smiles.    :yes:

I am going to make the same statement again, I don't understand how in the world Layla got the big bedroom with the best camera angles. It should have went to ANNA... She could stretch out and sleep comfortably. It would also give us great views of her in bed, this seems to be something she really enjoys as well. It is also the most private bedroom. The GODDESS of  sensuality deserves only the best. But instead we get a girl in that room that hides from the cameras, is very cold to the other girls, will not hardly interact with them because she is above them. Never I mean never does anything for ANNA or Ilona. We all talked about how we thought that Ilona selfish, and she is for damn sure. Layla has her beat all to hell. I am person of first impressions, I believe that you can read a persons character by their body language and actions. I was not impressed with Layla, and after one day alone with the girls I am even more sure  of my opinions. OK rant complete.

Yes, I think you are spot on with your thought that Layla thinks she is above them. I think that the length of time

she took to recover from her drunken antics the other evening was more down to mental state than physical state.

She had let herself be seen as imperfect, and that must have have been a big hit for her ego.

je me demande si Ilona n est pas manipulée elle aussi et qu' elle reçoit ses instructions sur son téléphone portable  et ordinateur

ce qui fait que cela nous donne cette sensation de dominatrice sur les autres filles  car parfois lorsque je vois certaines choses c 'est vrai que tout n est pas clair  et nous savons tous que cette appartement est sensé etre le plus rentable

I wonder if Ilona is not handled it well and that it receives instructions on his mobile phone and computer

so that it gives us the feeling of dominating the other girls because sometimes when I see certain things it's true that not everything is clear and we all know that this apartment is supposed to be the most profitable

Why does Layla hide her face under the blanket while her door is closed. She wouldn't be bating under the covers would she? i doubt it but food for thought.

je ne  sais pas mais je l ai vu pleuré elle s essuyait les yeux