Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos December 2016.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, joeybaggs said:

I know what I believe happen. It has nothing to do with how many viewers, or bandwidth. But yes, you can experience Lag in your area, and on sites. In this case, I do not believe; that's the problem.  When it happens to businesses, they lose a lot of Money and trust me; we would all notice it.  Spikes in Internet utilization during peak usage times of day often cause lag, in this case, it does not. The nature of this delay varies by service provider and a person's geographic location. Unfortunately, other than moving locations or changing Internet service, an individual user cannot avoid this kind of lag. RLC spared no expense on their Servers and Networks. I`m sure they are running on a T1 Line. Though, they keep missing the point, of not making sure the little things are operable, like the Cams, Lighting, etc. :smile: So, lets see if the lovely Sexy Ladies, are going to rip off this guy's String, I know this personally because I done it for a living and let me tell you, IT WAS GREAT!

Its not the local providers.... As soon as there is something  interesting going on the cams freeze. It's getting better but its'not ok already. Their servers are not big enough.