Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos December 2016.

14 minutes ago, rocet said:

no pictures no video link  thanks frends  thanks  only party bla bla blaaa blaaa

Take a subscription and post your photo and video

It's too easy for asking and complaining because other members don't post them

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Today it's Christmas we must be all better people, however ponytail a few months ago had fucked Kristy

I didn't know that, it explains why Kristy didn't seem scared of him and let him, even reluctantly, stay such a long time in her bedroom or with her in the bathroom. Kami, on the other hand, had a physical repulsion for him. But this guy has a real problem and that's not the drinking...

33 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Today it's Christmas we must be all better people, however ponytail a few months ago had fucked Kristy

I don't think it was him. He guy that fucked Kristy was a dancer in good shape. Not like ponytail.. :)

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Noldus said:

I don't think it was him. He guy that fucked Kristy was a dancer in good shape. Not like ponytail.. :)

Yesterday, ponytail (Piotr) made a few dancing steps, was good, and every eyes were on him, appreciating. I don't know Noldus.

I was trying to remember what the photographer who did a photo shoot with Kami and Kristy in Kristy's bedroom looked like.Is there any possibility that ponytail was that photographer?I know he was a real jerk too.His hands were all over Kristy and in the middle of the night he got off the couch and tried to get into bed with Kami,but she kicked him out of her room.Does anyone remember that guy?

I was trying to remember what the photographer who did a photo shoot with Kami and Kristy in Kristy's bedroom looked like.Is there any possibility that ponytail was that photographer?I know he was a real jerk too.His hands were all over Kristy and in the middle of the night he got off the couch and tried to get into bed with Kami,but she kicked him out of her room.Does anyone remember that guy?

He was not a blond guy and quite ugly, not him so. It seems that there is many jerks around... or maybe they are thinking that Kami and Kristy are easy girls because of the cams.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

It would be interesting to know exactly who invited the guys to the party.

The girl dressed in black wearing glasses with not long hair. She had an argument with Kristy and Kami in the restroom about this guy, I think.