Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos December 2016.

2 hours ago, Noldus said:

Something changed her mind last night.. 

She seemed very ready to get him on the visit, but there must have been something that was said that changed this

Too many people were watching, not enough people would pay for replay. Sleeping early was the best idea I had.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Spoon said:

What happened to Kamila's boyfriend? I haven't seen him in a long time. But I don't always watch so maybe I just missed him.

Who of them? ;)

Eygor is finish.. 
Dima she meets in his home, they are apparently only good friends
(See Kitek translation Kami thread)

2 hours ago, Beldonn1 said:

Esto es lo que la dicen cuando hablan entre sí y traducidos por Kitek. Kami tuvo recientemente un sexo vez con Dima en su lugar y dijo que no le gustaba. Kristy se queja de su falta de chicos con los que puede cumplir. El único acto que prohíben es tener sexo lésbico entre ellos, como creo que lo hicieron en otro lugar - un día en el baño Kristy estaba jugando con los labios de la vagina de Kami y Kami protestó muy calmy y le di lugar una teta para jugar. Así que creo que han sido más íntima en otro lugar.

Aquí la razón de Kristy no sexo querer ahora está en otra parte.

Thank you for your interpretation of the situation, but I was struck by the phrase "The only act they prohibit is having lesbian sex between them,"
Regardless of my tastes, does not that seem strange to you?

I say for:
- They in Barcelona, they had many games between them, not explicit sex, but I have seen a lot of materila of them ... If that did not influence that they stayed in the project of RLC ... is that we do not see the same thing.
- When they arrive in Moscow, most of the people who followed them in Barcelona hoped to see something more explicit, but it is true that it has never passed in front of the cameras ...
- They have always flirted with that game, caresses, above and below the clothes. As you say, some other touch "innocent" ...

And surely you could tell a lot more ...
It is true that they decided to seek the company of boys to have sex in front of the cameras ... as we also know, that they have had sex outside the house with boys, not because I say it or another says it, but because They have confessed it.
I just wanted to puntuarlizar that little sentence, that perhaps you did not give the most importance, but me if it has been interesting to me, with all that you know.

By the way, the last sentence is very enigmatic ...

29 minutes ago, vortios said:

Thank you for your interpretation of the situation, but I was struck by the phrase "The only act they prohibit is having lesbian sex between them,"
Regardless of my tastes, does not that seem strange to you?

I

They don't want to have lesbian sex in front of the cam, but I think - with no proof of that - that they had lesbian sex together somewhere else, because they are not all shy with each other pussies. Kami once put it in the bath in front of Kristy face, or on the sofa, and Kristy did play for to seconds with Kami's pussy's lips in the bathroom. I think it's like the bating they hide, it's for them forbidden sex.

25 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

They don't want to have lesbian sex in front of the cam, but I think - with no proof of that - that they had lesbian sex together somewhere else, because they are not all shy with each other pussies. Kami once put it in the bath in front of Kristy face, or on the sofa, and Kristy did play for to seconds with Kami's pussy's lips in the bathroom. I think it's like the bating they hide, it's for them forbidden sex.

You should not get confused with real life and teasing. K&K were never even close to do something real. They had some teasing that is all.

They are not a couple and will never be. They never had sex and will never have. ... end of story.