Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos December 2016.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Very adult?Comes for a date at 3:00am. 

I do not know why the BFs in this apartment do not be more early. It was the same with the last BF (or canidate) of Kamilla. 

Anyway, i am happy that she has her BF (or canidate) over. It will be a step for them not easy to go. For the spectator it is better if more of the life also happens in the apartment. I am glad for this development. Finaly a positv news from RLC.

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

Kristy,he didn't come to see you at 3:00am because he cares about you .He came to to see you at 3:00am because he wants to screw you.

Do you actually try to teach a resident? ... Do you think she give something about the view of people living thousands of kilometers away which she does not even know.

4 minutes ago, tripod2 said:

He tried to go down on her, but she wanted no part of that.

For the reason I said..... He might expect a blow job in return!!! If she does want a dick she only wants it inside her pussy nowhere near her mouth or even her hands!!!

I think she is suggesting they lay perfectly still and simply caress each others backs or legs!!!!!

• Upvote 1