Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos December 2016.

5 minutes ago, morenaxo said:

kristy is masturbating under cover 

Well she has NEVER done that before!!!!!! Her masturbation 'sessions' are even more boring than Danaya!!! Over in seconds and always under cover (well one leg uncovered!). Kristy is a potential RLC dream but like most dreams turn into ultimate disappointment!!!!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, happyone said:

No entiendo el idioma ruso, pero entiendo ruso-especialmente K & K & H- hablan mi idioma. Desnudo, bates, diversión !!!::)

I understand, you rejoice, but I do not think it's for that.
It is true that Heidi, is a great signing, especially for his beautiful body, but you have to understand that she cares a lot. She is nice and understands the RLC game. The leg so open is somewhat exaggerated, but it is forgivable.
Kami, I think it's the first time I see her so naked walking around the house, because she does not practice it anymore. She has a beautiful body and it is a shame that we do not see them any more by the house.
Kristy, is not left behind as far as his body, and equally is a crime because they do not show it more.
I hope the stay of these three girls will continue or improve over time. There was a time when the activity declined, since they were busy in their partners and they forgot a lot of RLC, trips, parties outside the house ...

Heidi is that new breath of air that the house needed.

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Thestarider said:

I had to do a double take Kami at out bed and getting ready before 3 in the afternoon, are you kidding me ?

maybe some photo shots, she needs some money for the next trip, you know :)