Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos December 2016.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just the fact he close every freaking door when he is alone with a girl (like now in the kitchen with heidi) tell me that guy does not know when to stop when a Woman says NO. Or maybe he does and just don't care. One thing is sure. he is a scumbag!

2 minutes ago, johnny1990 said:

That's the only thing you will struck in your life apperantly :)

This and yourself ofc.

awwww dude...get a tissue and cry it out

And what you wrote doesn't make any sense. Do you actually know what "struck" mean? ;)

Just now, kris66 said:

Just the fact eh close every freaking door when he is alone with a girl (like now in the kitchen with heidi) tell me that guy does not know when to stop when a Woman says NO. Or maybe he does and just don't care. One thing is sure. he is a scumbag!

He locked the bathroom door!

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

He locked the bathroom door!

yes he lock or close every door he can get his hands on when alone with a girl. That is a rapist trademark (or a very self centered person = Narcissist). So they can't escape.

7 minutes ago, kris66 said:

yes he lock or close every door he can get his hands on when alone with a girl. That is a rapist trademark (or a very self centered person = Narcissist). So they can't escape.

Dude, what in the blue hell are you on about??

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Just the fact he close every freaking door when he is alone with a girl (like now in the kitchen with heidi) tell me that guy does not know when to stop when a Woman says NO. Or maybe he does and just don't care. One thing is sure. he is a scumbag!

Next time they have a party, they'll know not to invite this guy.

• Upvote 1