Stesha & Marco - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos June to December 2016

55 minutes ago, happyone said:

Was just watching Marco pick up cat and pet it, hold it, and give it some love.  Anyone who treats an animal like that

is ok in my book.- Tells me how he probably treats other people also

I like that he actually treats the cat nicely.  I always cringe when the cat gets in Demid's way because the jerk also manhandles the poor creature.  

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, peking said:

aaahhhh, okay

haven't seen the vid but I would agree with you

I can of course understand why.  Yet, I did find it very odd with putting a condom on.  For one night stands sure...but for your trusted partner?  Not sure.  I suppose she could be allergic to the pill...  At any rate, I just didn't enjoy their shagging.

I saw a video of her masturbating in the sitting room, and that was very enjoyable to watch! :biggrin:

42 minutes ago, purplewrap said:

I can of course understand why.  Yet, I did find it very odd with putting a condom on.  For one night stands sure...but for your trusted partner?  Not sure.  I suppose she could be allergic to the pill...  At any rate, I just didn't enjoy their shagging.

Well, lets see ............ I remember using them so I did not get my girlfriend pregnant.  Maybe they do not want to get pregnant.  :dodgy: