Stesha & Marco - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos June to December 2016

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 hours ago, slimsox said:

i am subscriber RLC from few months, i never watched this couple fucking !!

Yes, of course, the sexual activities, almost every night when they go to bed. But there is not much to see, because they always have the lights off in the bedroom and they offer absolutely nothing of any extra of themselves to each other, and they are always located in exactly the same position each time. Well this couple is nothing like a different follow any more, then they also mostly sitting on the sofa farthest away from the cameras and either smoke the water pipe or laptop in their lap. The only times that this apartment is interesting, is when it comes guests in there, guests can really sometimes surprise with open cards of nice sex.

• Upvote 2

On 22/12/2016 at 1:24 PM, Hilleman said:

Yes, of course, the sexual activities, almost every night when they go to bed. But there is not much to see, because they always have the lights off in the bedroom and they offer absolutely nothing of any extra of themselves to each other, and they are always located in exactly the same position each time. Well this couple is nothing like a different follow any more, then they also mostly sitting on the sofa farthest away from the cameras and either smoke the water pipe or laptop in their lap. The only times that this apartment is interesting, is when it comes guests in there, guests can really sometimes surprise with open cards of nice sex.

nice analysis, i agree, thank you 

• Upvote 1

That's it .. little change in the Heat of the Night, now in the bedroom. it was lovely to see you Stesha and Marco. A new different position with beautiful sexual act to be enjoyed plenty of. So hot. Thank you. Sleep now plenty you both. ✨??????

40 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Stesha in bath with candles so she can hide. This crap that RLC allows the candles with no lights on is getting out of control. The girls use them mostly to hide from the camera's

I could see her fine

• StnCld316 changed the title to Stesha & Marco - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos June to December 2016