Desiree & Raul - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Just now, StnCld316 said:

She was on the Sofa the whole time.  Didn't have a pleasant look on her face.  Maybe not feeling well today.

I noticed she's been blowing her nose regularly... Even at 4am last night...lights on to blow her nose, then lights off to try and sleep.

• Upvote 1

On 24/07/2016 at 0:26 PM, purplewrap said:

Stop telling lies Halbadier.

Listen, you are of course entitled to feel however you want about this flat :shy:  And if you don't find Desiree's body sexy, that is also your prerogative :shy:

BUT...if you say you've watched this flat for 36hrs and only seen them sleep, you seriously need to go to the optician...LOL

I've seen Desiree masturbate, dance, be playful, bath daily etc etc Oh...and the sex session you mentioned lasted at least 3 times as long as you quoted :biggrin: 

Reporting and stating inaccurate facts are not really doing anyone any favours.

Oh...by the way...the bloke's name is not Paul... it's Raul :biggrin:

Purplewrap, It may well be that I am grossly mistaken in my opinion, it is however my opinion. Me having ANY opinion does not give you leave to claim I lie. That in itself tells me that you are an IDIOT! Just another of my opinions I suppose!

2 hours ago, Halbadier said:

Purplewrap, It may well be that I am grossly mistaken in my opinion, it is however my opinion. Me having ANY opinion does not give you leave to claim I lie. That in itself tells me that you are an IDIOT! Just another of my opinions I suppose!

Really?...I mean REALLY?!?  What kind of moron are you anyways?  Can't you read or something?

I never questioned your opinion at all!  If you read what I said...I will copy and paste it here for you again..."Listen, you are of course entitled to feel however you want about this flat :shy:  And if you don't find Desiree's body sexy, that is also your prerogative :shy:"    As you can clearly see, I have no problem with your opinion on this flat, nor it's occupants.

What really winds me up is when you report inaccuracies!  Oh...I beg your pardon!  It is your opinion that they shagged for 3 minutes, right?!?  Yet, every time I watch it, that session NEVER lasts for 3 minutes!  It's always 9+ minutes!

So... I ask you...are you telling the truth when you state they had a 3 minute sex session in the bedroom??  Obviously you are not!  So am I wrong in telling you to stop telling lies?  Perhaps I should have chosen the word inaccuracies instead of lies... That's my bad.

And you have the audacity to call me an idiot?!  ROTFLMAO!!!!!!

Muppet.