Tula - Split 3

StnCld316

Just now, auserhasnoname said:

Out of the loop here, but why was my post translated into french?

I think Astra translated it to French so he/she could understand it then when it was quoted, it stayed in the translated state.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, auserhasnoname said:

I would ask if you're counting, but the number of twisted people here is mind boggling. You seem to assume a lot about a stranger you watch online. Arm chair psychologist.

That's why I'm here and I presume everyone else too. To rumor monger about strangers who live on a sex set and speak in a language I cannot understand. Why are you here, to be a reporter of objective facts or just to bombshell forum members. Oh, and btw, I technically am a psychologist so put that in your pipe and suck it!

• Upvote 1

Yep, it's true, but I won't go into much. I'm involved in research rather than clinical psychology. Anyways, the language barrier is the biggest obstacle to knowing what's really going on here, but then again that's part of the fun too. I don't claim to know anything about these people for certain, but I love to weigh in with my options even if they are wrong. I've been know to lose a bet or two. ?

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

You are right Amy. Without speculation collecting hints and clues to build yourself an opinion it would be pretty boring here

IMHO, it would be pointless. We are as much of the story as they are. I couldn't imagine being a viewer and not also being a forum member. Seems like a lot of the fun would be lost. Unless maybe, if one understood the language. In that case, there would be much less speculation. That's why I asked a while back if anyone knew of a Russian VV forum that we could use to translate. 

• Upvote 2

hi everyone my name is canito im new to vv and im a premuim member to vv but not to cc.but ive seen that some of you are right about anita.a bag full of condoms,tissues,lingerie plus a dildo plus the other days i saw her counting money.i say there can only be three reasons a girl would need a bag with all that stuff in it she must be either a stripper,webcam girl or maybe call anita for pleasure those are my three reason she hides in the corner to get dressed and puts her bag of treats in the hallway.me for one i do like her and i just wish she would just be more active in the apt.but that was a nice threeway masturbation scene the other day.when the guest was in the middle and the guest was masturbating both girls while anita masturbated the guest/

I think it's pretty obvious that she pulls tricks. Fine with me, it's her life. The problem is that she isn't putting out on cam as part of her contract with VV and the demand of the paying viewer. This is not like RLC, where the tenants simply live their normal life. Here there is an expected level of sexuality to tease the viewer. Bottomline is that the paying VV customer is getting screwed because of her sexual behavior amd since there is not unlimited space in the apartments, she's just a dead weight to the one's paying the bill. See the problem?

BTW, welcome aboard this crazy ship!

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I think it's pretty obvious that she pulls tricks. Fine with me, it's her life. The problem is that she isn't putting out on cam as part of her contract with VV and the demand of the paying viewer. This is not like RLC, where the tenants simply live their normal life. Here there is an expected level of sexuality to tease the viewer. Bottomline is that the paying VV customer is getting screwed because of her sexual behavior amd since there is not unlimited space in the apartments, she's just a dead weight to the one's paying the bill. See the problem?

BTW, welcome aboard this crazy ship!

thank you amy i remember back in vv if you didnt give vv costumers what they pay for you would be forced to leave i guess that all changed and im a premuim member to rlc as well.