Tula - Split 3

StnCld316

il y a 7 minutes, jabbath1987 a dit :

Ils sont plus épuisés de se cacher tout et peut-être ont maintenant des remords à ce sujet ...

For me they do not have the area to have remorse that you contre him watch video and she eat both as if kidney did it pass

il y a 3 minutes, jabbath1987 a dit :

Peut-être que maintenant Alex se éloigne sur sa seule attitude Anna. Pourrait devenir intéressant. Iris par exemple, a un énorme béguin pour Alex. Vous avez remarqué comment elle le regarda Voro baignoire dernièrement?

If you have noticed a lot of taking of head and dispute between anna and alex know last days

I was looking to subscribe again if Anita ever found a guy but that never happened. Now with new girl and Alex I was ready to sub again but they would rather hide from the camera and VV refuses to acknowledge this or fix this. I can only imagine how frustrated people who are actually paying are. I actually want to give them money but I refuse until something changes.

Despite me thinking he wasn't going to cheat, it's not like he hasn't in the past. He technically cheated on Anna first with Petra back in Voro. I had thought he turned over a new leaf with him turning down Anita but I guess it just took a woman with more persistence. Anita was too quick to give up or maybe Alex just doesn't find her attractive. Now Alex and new girl are spending a LOT of time together. It's like I said a few days ago, this new girl is nothing more than Christy 2.0, a trouble maker. I really hope Alex isn't foolish enough to develop feelings for her. That would make this a lot uglier than it needs to be for everybody involved.

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Now bets are on how long it takes until Anna finds out

As long as they're not as sloppy as Christy and Messa was, they can get away with it. The problem is they want to continue the affair then they'll have to constantly hide from the cameras which will not be good for us.