Tula - Split 3

StnCld316

19 minutes ago, sat11 said:

what happen to the old days they use to party till 6am.

VV as a whole has died down. Nobody wants to have any sexual fun anymore it seems. Nick and Lisa are a far cry from what they used to be when they first started. When they joined with Kent and Gerda, they fucked like three times that night including some playing with the other couple. Iris and Lex seemed to have come out of their shell compared to when they first came on but even their playtime with Zoe and Jack has slowed down big time. They barely interact with each other nowadays. Like I said earlier Anna and Alex have been stale for months now. Alex has potential to party with the other girls but Anna tries to keep a tight leash on him. I won't even talk about Ivo and Sonia. Sonia is a complete buzzkill and more boring than I can express with words. 

There used to be lots of group parties and activities that now have really come to a screeching halt. The last time something had real potential of being magical was probably the night of Iris Lex Alex and Anita and that obviously went nowhere (thanks to Anna's leash on Alex). I don't even know how long ago that was. Tver had the chemistry and energy to be great all by themselves but they've really slowed down. Nowadays nobody wants to party anymore and they pretty much all stay to themselves which has made VV kind of stale.

Carmen and Anita are great additions so far and can maybe breathe some kind of life back into this site but because of the current situation even that potential is being stifled. The current living situation of Tula needs to change and quickly. That environment is becoming toxic.

• Upvote 2

i guess we are getting what it says"watch the residence live their life 24/7" that means watch them sleep, get up, eat, go out, come back, eat, play with phone and go to  sleep. if we lucky we see them naked when changing close or take a shower and the occasional sex for bonus. how luck we are all that for tiny sum of $39.

But dont worry guys its a "tradition" that VV becomes boring and have problems at end of year. Last year we only had Tver with Ivo, Sonia and Petra and Voro completely empty. Everybody said its for sure the end of VV. And now we have 4 appartements filled but many of them are boring. But situation better than last year. I am looking forward to next year. 

So guys always think positive and have great christmas holidays

• Upvote 1