Tula - Split 3

StnCld316

If I were Anna I'd be very flustered as to why my boyfriend can't have an orgasm anymore. If he were older I could understand, but he's in his 20s and he's already so fucked in the head that he has to beat up a girl to get off. If I were Anna, I'd be thinking about that a lot and probably come to the conclusion that he is loser with no potential and is only going to bring me down with him. 

5 minutes ago, nack said:

I am afraid he new girl is a failed casting.They needed a stud.They got a freeloader,instead.

Hard to blame the girls when the VV management is so incompetent that they can't find any males other than the weekend guy who never returned and Kojak who unfortunately did return. Other than males involved in relationships (couples) they haven't brought in a single male in any apartment for at least six months.

EDIT: At least no males that have stayed for longer than a week or so.

1 minute ago, Harvey Brooks said:

Hard to blame the girls when the VV management is so incompetent that they can't find any males other than the weekend guy who never returned and Kojak who unfortunately did return. Other than males involved in relationships (couples) they haven't brought in a single male in any apartment for at least six months.

that is a biggy. what guy would not jump at the chance to possibly fuck these girls. i can't think of 1 that i would kick out of bed.

• Upvote 1