Tula - Split 3

StnCld316

now i'm guessing that anna is kicking everyone out of the lr so she can drag alex back in and start their normal routine of start, stop, start, stop, cry , chase, suck till he pushes her away. just put it on tape and run the loop over & over.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, clivebb said:

anita is boring,she don't get naked and prefer check her phone during the other girl masturbate her,anita is not a vv girl for sure

Whole Tula is boring as hell. They can bring in as many girl as they want. As long they are continue that way it will stay boring. A guy is desparately needed there

• Upvote 1

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Whole Tula is boring as hell. They can bring in as many girl as they want. As long they are continue that way it will stay boring. A guy is desparately needed there

i agree,i don't want see a girl with anita but a guy for her,the problem is i'm not sure she want that

il y a 1 minute, jabbath1987 a dit :

Whole Tula est ennuyeux comme l'enfer. Ils peuvent apporter autant fille comme ils veulent. Tant qu'ils sont continuent de cette façon, il restera ennuyeux. Un gars est désespérément nécessaire il

I also think that ann must be fed up with their games

à l’instant, clivebb a dit :

Je suis d'accord, je ne veux pas voir une fille avec anita, mais un gars pour elle, le problème est que je ne suis pas sûr qu'elle veut que

il y a 1 minute, clivebb a dit :

Je suis d'accord, je ne veux pas voir une fille avec anita, mais un gars pour elle, le problème est que je ne suis pas sûr qu'elle veut que

No she wants no guys she rejects them all even yesterday she repelled nick

il y a 3 minutes, golfer06 a dit :

ann veut un mec, mais tout ce qu'elle ne cesse de se sont les goûts de alex, kojak, & nick. si c'est tout ce qu'il ya je serais plutôt date ma main.

I do not know if she wants a guy or girl but at the moment she rejects everything and as u laid it said for 15 days three weeks that her behavior has changed with the baths and the long hours also departing every day