Tula - Split 3

StnCld316

What I noticed also know that the new girl looks like she is falling in love with ann if not falling in love with ann her recent she even has her thing for her 'Affection towards ann and when ann receives a lot of message or as now what ann has done showed up in the room and ben we see that the new girl is jealous her plays not quarter she is alone in the living room and also ann Foix makes her gestures of affection one looks like she is looking for but can not find herself

8 minutes ago, astra said:

What I noticed also know that the new girl looks like she is falling in love with ann if not falling in love with ann her recent she even has her thing for her 'Affection towards ann and when ann receives a lot of message or as now what ann has done showed up in the room and ben we see that the new girl is jealous her plays not quarter she is alone in the living room and also ann Foix makes her gestures of affection one looks like she is looking for but can not find herself

Yes I saw both coming each other nearer like laying in each other lap, cuddling and sleeping with arms wrapped around.

So yes maybe both are not interested in Hillibilly

• Upvote 1

il y a 1 minute, jabbath1987 a dit :

Oui je l'ai vu à la fois à venir plus près les uns des autres, comme la pose dans l'autre tour, câlins et dormir avec les bras enroulés autour.

Alors, oui peut-être deux ne sont pas intéressés par Hillibilly

You have also noticed

11 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

What's with making up random names? Doesn't make any sense to me. Especially when they wind up getting names and people still want to call them the made up names. 

Well it took them a month and a half to give Lou/Serg a name so don't expect a quick response from them.

il y a 2 minutes, jabbath1987 a dit :

Oui Lex et Iris par exemple ont été appelés Adam et Eve ici avant ils ont obtenu un nom. Et Lou à Sofia est encore Lou Boobie est appelé Bella ici parce que c'est un nom beaucoup plus agréable

Then for the moment we will call the new girl Carmen I agree also jabbath me I also like to name the for the new girl

• Upvote 1