Tula - Split 3

StnCld316

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I'm assuming you posted a picture. I can't see it because I'm not a CC member. But I am watchingarrow-10x10.png and it's very interesting. I still don't think he'll do anything but I've been wrong before in the past.

2ewcidw.jpg

29ctm6q.jpg

now she might not think anyone wants her cause alex turned her down your right 

miscvoyeur maybe he wont cheat.

4 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I know you people gave her the namearrow-10x10.png Carmen but if she should get any name it should be Christy 2.0 because she's definitely going to be a trouble maker.

i remeber christy that was the one that got beat up by the other girl for fucking her man and then the other girl got kicked out christy was real pretty.i have a few videos of hers.

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Yeah that's her. Christy should go down as one of the most infamous girls of VV. She fucked the other girls man and then tried to fuck Ivo while he was with Sonia. She also had some incredible sex. I also have vids of her. 

yea but for that time i herd through word of mouth that ivo was the one that checked if the girls were going to be good canidates by fucking them all cause dezi was hooked on ivo too.

5 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Where are Alex and new girl? I turned away for one sec and they're botharrow-10x10.png gone away from the camerasarrow-10x10.png.

in the hallway where else.:biggrin:when i cant find them thats where they usualy go you wont see them for like 30 min.oops i was wrong it was less this time.i think thats where they go smoke instead of using the loggia.

Well regardless on whether he's doing anything with her or not, at least FINALLY something interesting is going on in the apartments. Now I feel glued again to VV like I was with Christy/Messa/Nastya. I can't wait to see if new girl will succeed in seducing Alex or if he will remain strong like he has in the past. Let the games begin!!!!

7 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Well regardless on whether he's doing anything with her or not, at least FINALLY something interesting is going on in the apartments. Now I feel glued again to VV like I was with Christy/Messa/Nastya. I can't wait to see if new girl will succeed in seducing Alex or if he will remain strong like he has in the past. Let the games begin!!!!

i think he will stay faithful to anna on cam and hide to have sex with the new guest until shits hits the fan.i like this apt.as well as tver and sofia i dont watcharrow-10x10.png it for boobies but for Nastya im trying to figure out if she bi.oops anna is pissed.