Tver - Split 6

StnCld316

The bald guy is nice and I'm glad that it seems the new girl has taking a liking to him but he has no passion or spontaneity. He takes way too long to want to get down to business which may potentially kill any sort of hot moments like what happened last night. 

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

The bald guy is nice and I'm glad that it seems the new girl has taking a liking to him but he has no passion or spontaneity. He takes way too long to want to get down to business which may potentially kill any sort of hot moments like what happened last night. 

Hmm I think hes quite passionate because he really cares for his girl and takes time for her. Not just simple in and out fuck

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Hmm I think hes quite passionate because he really cares for his girl and takes time for her. Not just simple in and out fuck

You can still care for a girl while throwing her down on the bed and bending her over. Sometimes a girl just wants to get fucked without going through all the stages. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

you're probably right but misc is too. he'll have to find an in between point that turns on the girl but doesn't put her & us to sleep.

4 minutes ago, nack said:

Nastya's BF also took a long time to finally get down to business but once he started fcking,it was hot and passionate and longer than this guy.

but that was only 1 night. did he show up yet? both of these guys have a lot to work on.

3 minutes ago, nack said:

Since they are on talking terms with you,please ask them about Nastya's BF also.They have ignored all my mails and tweets.

May be you pay them double the amount..:biggrin:

I will ask them. Actually I am paying less because I subscribed before archives got introduced.

• Upvote 1