Tver - Split 6

StnCld316

28 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

do i have to tell you to lighten up too. what did you think i took the stupid picture for? have some fun here. you have been on this site much longer than me and if you took everything so seriously all the time you would be in the nut house by now. relax.

I know that you are able to provide better pics here.... so this was out of your normal range of content and that astonished me.

On the other side, being here a longer time, I am really used to hear the people mostly claiming something and permanently asking for improvements.

I am fully relaxed, as mostly in my life.

• Upvote 2

today at tver it seemed like there would be no sex. i guess everyone finally got exhausted. then, after everyone appeared to be ready to go to sleep, zoe & jack started fucking. it looked like it would be a quickie but zoe couldn't get enough. she must have came at least 5 times. finally they stopped and washed up. then i saw that iris and lex were at it and iris was in heaven. she may have only cum once but it was thunderous. all that ended around 1:45 i'm guessing. just now at 3:44 their time i am looking at zoe's sis & kojak and she is watching the computer while he is giving the 3 day massage/foreplay treatment. so attn everyone. tune in about 2 hours from now and if sis is awake you might catch a good show, maybe? 

kojak 3 day foreplay.png

25 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Good christ it takes them SOOOOO long to get into it. I'm already bored of watching them fuck. This guy needs a lot more spice. 

yes me too,i don't know what thinking about them if i want see them stay or not on vv,i have a reserve they search hiding with the cover tonight

they have alot of hesitation with this cover,remove or not ! this game can during long time but when they are really exciting they remove the cover,

that's why i don't know what thinking i'm not 100 % sure of them specialy with kojak,they are in good environment in tver but if they move in tula with anna/alex the atmosphere will be totally different i think and not sure they will be happy in there,one think is sure it's better see them move in tula and give them a chance than keep ann here,ann is a fail a mess

12 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

wtf. zoe & jack fuck session from last night not in archive. i recorded for the entire time. what happened?

Cam 4, 6 & 8, 46 minutes of video starting at 01:01 in the archive.

On page 7  Tver right now