Tver - Split 6

StnCld316

Iris, indeed, has changed a lot since her arrival. If it is a positive change (for her, I mean) can be doubted. The first months she was absent during the day 3-4 times during a week and was frequently seen with a textbook. If she did a study, she has given it up now. Now she is more dependent of VV (-earnings), will probably stay as long as possible and turn into a new Petra. This time with a partner.

Lex is a loving partner but is fully dependant of her; she tells him what to do, even during sex. One can see it from his bodily attitude: always curved knees, awaiting instructions. 

5 hours ago, beardman said:

Iris, indeed, has changed a lot since her arrival. If it is a positive change (for her, I mean) can be doubted. The first months she was absent during the day 3-4 times during a week and was frequently seen with a textbook. If she did a study, she has given it up now. Now she is more dependent of VV (-earnings), will probably stay as long as possible and turn into a new Petra. This time with a partner.

That's a HUGE stretch to call her a new Petra. Iris doesn't spread eagle for cams and do specific masturbation shows for the viewers nor does she fuck any body withing reach. She barely engages sexually with other people aside from Lex and occasionally Zoe, whereas Petra legit fucked most of everybody that's been at VV (I count about 8 different people just off the top of my head). And Iris is far from the type of person to instigate a group of people to strip, especially newcomers. She's no where near that kind of social. 

• Upvote 1

Iris and Zoe and their boyfriends are the only thing keeping VV alive. They have fun together you see them laughing every day. They walk around without clothes most of the time and don't hide when they have sex. I spend most of my time watching their apartment and usually just glance at the others unless I need something to put me to sleep. I think Iris is a little firecracker, willing to do almost anything and have fun doing it. They never seem to have to force or script their entertainment for the VV viewers.  Keep up the good work Tver.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, bean1111 said:

Iris and Zoe and their boyfriends are the only thing keeping VV alive. They have fun together you see them laughing every day. They walk around without clothes most of the time and don't hide when they have sex. I spend most of my time watching their apartment and usually just glance at the others unless I need something to put me to sleep. I think Iris is a little firecracker, willing to do almost anything and have fun doing it. They never seem to have to force or script their entertainment for the VV viewers.  Keep up the good work Tver.

agreed. if anything interesting, swapping or swinging type of thing it will start there.