Links and Comments

11 minutes ago, Frankster said:

In other words: When someone finally finds her, tall her to go independent on Chaturbate or Myfreecams, so she don't have to be a "slave" to a studio.

Usually they are in the studio rooms and is unlikely to have the opportunity to travel abroad. Michelle started working in the studio. This is evident in her old videos. She works there with a few girls in one apartment.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Yury said:

Usually they are in the studio rooms and is unlikely to have the opportunity to travel abroad. Michelle started working in the studio. This is evident in her old videos. She works there with a few girls in one apartment.

But still she should be aware that she can work as an independent, and keep all the earnings herself. She only need an internet feed and a PC with a camera, hopefully only like the one she uses now, which most likely is the studios property.

2 minutes ago, Frankster said:

But still she should be aware that she can work as an independent, and keep all the earnings herself. She only need an internet feed and a PC with a camera, hopefully only like the one she uses now, which most likely is the studios property.

It would seem unbelievable to me that she is not aware of the other cam sites and how they work.  There mush be a reason that she is where she is.  Maybe all of the talk about token generators which issue fake tokens keeps these girls in the environment they are. Could they be protected from fake tokens by a syndicate vs being on her own?  Don't use or really go to those sites so just wondering. 

6 minutes ago, Yury said:

There are generators of tokens??

Apparently - there are previous posts on the boards that girls get ripped off as they are worthless but don't know until after the show and the accounting is done.  Seems if true that it could kill the current industry and the girls may have to be protected from that.  I really only wondered if that is why she is working as she does vs going independent.  Actually I am not totally sure they are *all* really independent either as we really do not know what goes on behind the scenes.  Some certainly must be though.

42 minutes ago, albacore said:

It would seem unbelievable to me that she is not aware of the other cam sites and how they work.  There mush be a reason that she is where she is.  Maybe all of the talk about token generators which issue fake tokens keeps these girls in the environment they are. Could they be protected from fake tokens by a syndicate vs being on her own?  Don't use or really go to those sites so just wondering. 

I'm guessing she came in contact with them from a friend, and don't know much about other sites.

16 hours ago, Yury said:

There are generators of tokens??

There are Token Generators.  The only set back is you have to find one that works. A lot of them are Virus's or lead you off to a Spam Site.

Another set back is the Girls think they are getting lots of Tokens but when it comes time to get Paid they don't get nearly as much as they thought they were going to get.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, foouttz said:

100-200 USD? That's not much.

Gosh, I hope RLC pay her a lot more than that.

200 USD is alot of money in some countries. But yes, not much, that's why she should go independant, then she only looses the money the site takes, and not have the studio keep most of the money.

• Upvote 1

I still don't know which site she is in, but I believe she is beeing completely ripped off. 200 USD for the time she spend, when the site is apparently paying and probably even for the chat ? Even if tokens generators are a problem (I still have doubts), Michelle reported much higher earnings working on MFC.

She is really stunning, and has garnered some capital of sympathy here, I don't doubt that she could make a killing on cam4, chaturbate or MFC on a token based site. Even if half of the tokens are fake, 200 USD is just ... dismal compared to total sums of what viewers pay during her shows.

• Upvote 1

Most of you have probably already done this, but for those who may not have tried:  A couple of days ago, I saw on RLC, in Michelle's bedroom, that she had her laptop on a table next to the bed, with a portable webcam temporarily mounted on the top of her screen.  She had sexy clothes on and started her cam girl show, sitting at the table.  I simply went over to My Free Cams and selected the identical screen webcam that I was simultaneously watching on RLC.  The advantage is that when she goes into a Group Show on MFC, we can see without paying any tokens by watching on RLC.  The advantage (not worth the extra money to me) of paying to join the group MFC show, is that she moves the webcam to close-up views of her ass and pussy--closer than the two fixed webcam viewpoints in the RLC room.  But for me it was a great free show (free plus the monthly cost of RLC Premium).  Among other things, she played with and inserted her black dildo toy, and she stuck fingers up her ass. I think that Michelle is beautiful and has a great body.

On 12/6/2016 at 8:26 AM, BBsq69 said:

You're not kidding but are you surprised if you have observed her? She is totally mercenary which is fine to make money but I don't know that many people would pay for a repeat show from her because if you do pay then you have a right to expect them to deliver. As soon as you pay for a girl to go private you are in charge and provided what you are asking of her is something she has agreed to do then you own every second of her time and reports that she stops to change the music and uses delaying tactics are quite frankly a disgarace, But then this a girl who refused to dance naked with My Belle:heart: on several occasion robbing RLC viewers (and I know we are just voyeurs but we all so know this is no problem for her) of a few spectacular shows. And indeed on Belle's final party the second Belle got naked she did 2 things to try and stop that. Later she pulled her panties off on Cam 3 I think for her BF but she was far from the camera and a previously naked Belle was reduced to filming her. I think Michelle is a person who plays games with people all the time but has only one interest, herself.

I love girl posts thanks.