Orgy video

I've seen a couple of bits and pieces of that couple of nights and I wouldn't lose any sleep over it!  I've been around these parts for as long or longer than most on here and I wouldn't lose any sleep over it if I were you!  CC is a good forum but it has gone way down ever since RLC started banning people for posting pics and videos.   Rest assured, if I ever find the whole account of those couple of nights, I will steer you in the right direction, but only if I find those nights somewhere on the WWW!!

I have been sent many different videos and pics of things that I was told to "keep it to yourself and not share" and that's just what I have done.......kept them to myself and honestly deleted most of them after I have seen them.  The people of this forum are great people but are so worried about being banned by RLC that they don't trust anyone anymore.  The times have changed around here so please quit asking because it will never happen again.

The forum has now become a forum for positive comments and useless chit chat only.  If there is nothing going on in an apartment, there will still be 20 to 40 pages of BS to catch up on and that's what people are used to anymore.  I think they like making people such as you and I read page after page of BS because there is nothing better for them to do anymore......than just that.  Nothing against them, they just don't know what to do with all their free time anymore.  They will sit there and watch hour after hour of streaming video because they have the time available to do so but it doesn't mean as much to them as it used to because RLC fucked it all up.  Many of them have hours of video they could share but don't and I can honestly not blame them. :)

Take Care,

Harley

PS....just pass this post by if you don't agree......thank you!

• Upvote 8

4 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

The people of this forum are great people but are so worried about being banned by RLC that they don't trust anyone anymore.

Now RLC bans people effectively and very quickly   Don't you think if someone subscribed for $110, he got to be to be cautious ?

I think they like making people such as you and I read page after page of BS because there is nothing better for them to do anymore......than just that.  Nothing against them, they just don't know what to do with all their free time anymore.

As i understand you spend your free time to read useless bullshit posted by people who don't know what to do with their free time. I don't understand. Are you also someone who does not know what to do to with your freetime ? No offense. I just try to understand what you mean.

PS....just pass this post by if you don't agree......thank you!

Except your point about people worried about being banned i did not reply back to tell if agree or not. But in a discussion board, it is weird to ask people to pass your post, if they don't agree.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, phantomcapsnet said:

Now RLC bans people effectively and very quickly   Don't you think if someone subscribed for $110, he got to be to be cautious ?

As i understand you spend your free time to read useless bullshit posted by people who don't know what to do with their free time. I don't understand. Are you also someone who does not know what to do to with your freetime ? No offense. I just try to understand what you mean.

Except your point about people worried about being banned i did not reply back to tell if agree or not. But in a discussion board, it is weird to ask people to pass your post, if they don't agree.

Phantom,  my point about passing my post by was directed towards those people that want to argue with it.  I'm just stating things by what I read and see.  You, yourself used to share but now nothing.  It's like you don't trust anyone anymore, especially the people that have been around her since day 1 damn near.  I could understand you not trusting someone that comes to this forum and is begging for pics and videos and only has 1 or 2 posts to their credit.  So for being cautious, be cautious of those individuals!!  The way you and others look at the infamous orgy night is like.......I got mine and to hell with everybody else......sorry if you don't agree but that is how it sounds to me.

As for not knowing what to do with my free time, I spend a lot of time doing things away from the house and especially this time of year.  Probably more than most on here!  My problem is that I don't drive much anymore and have to wait for my son to be home to take me to run errands and such.  During the work week for him and unless it's an emergency, I am pretty much stuck like chuck at the house.  I'm big into hunting and have a very nice place in the country but it saddens me that I have to be dropped off at a stand and picked up again.  So, yes it seems that I might read the forums a lot and that is only because that is the condition I am in with my life right now.

17 hours ago, Maturin said:

Here you go:

(SPAM Link Removed)

Get your ad blockers running tho, this site is pop up city.

Maturin,  if this is the video of Masha & Sasha's swinger night, I'm not interested.  Thank you anyway for wanting to share it.  The fact is that someone was already going to send me the whole video and I told them to not waste their time or mine because I wasn't interested in it.   I'll say it again, I'm not interested in watching any of the couples on RLC fucking.  I'm only interested in the goings on of the girls apartments and what they might or might not do.

Anyway, like I said.....thanks for trying!!

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Maturin said:

Eh?

It was in response to the OP.  He asked for it and no one provided.

Edit - I've just seen that this is probably for the Apt 2 orgy not Masha n Sasha so it's in the wrong thread, doh!

Yeah, I meant the barca 2 lesbian orgy... I appreciate the video though

• Upvote 1

Sometimes it takes awhile for certain Videos to appear. 

Take the Nina & Kira Lesbian Threesome. It happened in November 2014. the Video never got Posted until November 2015. a Year after it had taken place.

Some Videos just seem to take some time before they appear.  If I do happen to come across some Video Footage of it while on my Internet Travels I'll be sure a copy gets posted.